Xbox Topic

Poll

Which is your main Xbox?

Xbox
Xbox 360
Xbox One

Author Topic: Xbox Topic  (Read 53614 times)

i entered a 12 month gold membership code and it still says that it's going to expire soon.

did i forget something up

i entered a 12 month gold membership code and it still says that it's going to expire soon.

did i forget something up
if you had a membership previously it needs to expire first, then its probably gonna activate, if not, activate it, if that doesn't do it, clal xbox

i bought a minecraft tee and skate 3 C:

i have two xboxes that i can't trade in for credit towards an xbone

Zloff - Mtn_M00SE
 i have an xbox 1 and a 360
don't add if you're a $crub who plays nothing but cod zombies and minecraft

also when i got the xbox 1 i was able to download dying light, mortal kombat x, etc and I didn't pay for any of it yet they work and I can even play them online for free, why is this

I think those were the gold free games of the month right?

whys that?

Sell them on e-bay with some games then, I'm sure you'll get some cash, I sold my Wii for £200 in 2013!

Lil bump here, but today I bought an original Xbox. First time I've ever seen one in person too. Got the system along with two S controllers,  the cables, and about 3 dozen games including games like GTA III, Max Payne, Halo, Hitman, Sega GT 2002, and JSRF. All for about $65 :)

Lil bump here, but today I bought an original Xbox. First time I've ever seen one in person too. Got the system along with two S controllers,  the cables, and about 3 dozen games including games like GTA III, Max Payne, Halo, Hitman, Sega GT 2002, and JSRF. All for about $65 :)
Nice, a bit of a jump back into the past!

oh man that's cool
I remember playing counter strike on that, so difficult

Nice, a bit of a jump back into the past!
Yeah the guy who sold it to me (cool guy btw) took care of everything really well, so its in superb condition. I'm fairly impressed with how the games look on my tv, they look a lot smoother and less jagged than my PS2 games do. People weren't kidding when they said the system was huge though. The thing looks like a tank even when compared to my Fat PS2.
I remember playing counter strike on that, so difficult
I never even knew there was a CS game for consoles, I used to always think CS was just a pc only thing.

Been playing plenty of games recently (although I was on holiday for the past week so I didn't play anything).

Been playing more Elder Scrolls Online, then I played Batman Arkham Knight (my first proper play in the franchise) and 100% it on Normal difficulty. I know it had an awful launch on the PC, but on Xbox One I had maybe 3 crashes at various points but no other glitches, so I was very happy with it.
I also purchased Lego Jurrasic World, and it's a really fun entry in the TT Lego series. It does however feel like it could've used more Lego-based terrains, which is a fault most TT Lego games have.

I also purchased Saint's Row 4 and Gat out of Hell in their sale.
GooH is kind of crap. An ugly re-skin of SR4.
I've played SR4 before and completed it, but not used any of its DLC, which came with this version (but I've yet to get to yet).

People weren't kidding when they said the system was huge though.
I've played on an original Xbox before, and I too was surprised at the size of it.

I also purchased Saint's Row 4 and Gat out of Hell in their sale.
GooH is kind of crap. An ugly re-skin of SR4.
When I saw the trailer/ advertisement for GooH, Far Cry 3: Blood dragon popped into my head, but it's worse it seems.

In the past year I got a new original Xbox and I was sad to find out most of my games that I actually want to play don't work anymore

I've played on an original Xbox before, and I too was surprised at the size of it.
When I saw the trailer/ advertisement for GooH, Far Cry 3: Blood dragon popped into my head, but it's worse it seems.
It is, yeah.
The city is new, but half the size of Steelport.
All civilian NPCs are replaced with husks, who all have an identical skin, so there's basically no design for npcs.
Combat/Gameplay is identical to SR4, with a little variation on the elements of your abilities.
There are no radios.
Fewer vehicles.
No cheats.
No character customisation.
Kinzie is thrown in as a playable character, but seemingly just to satiate the desire for a female protagonist as The Boss can be.
And then the quests/dialogue just seems awkwardly clunky.

I don't know if they have plans for a Saints Row 5 (I wouldn't be surprised, even if they've basically written any logical/meaningful plot progression out of the game), but they will really have to step up their game. SR4 was kind of alright, but a bit worse than SR3, and GooH is just lazy development.