▄█The Second Generation█▄

Author Topic: ▄█The Second Generation█▄  (Read 3356 times)

The Second Generation
Hey! Welcome to The Second Generation. This is a group to help out younger players, (Ages 4-12) and let them understand that not all older players are bad. For example, I'm 14! And I started a whole clan to help you guys!

Here, I help younger players how to make cool buildings, how to event, how to use cars and planes, and even how to go into war!

I promise you won't be bored. We can explore in a cool HQ where we have heavy machine guns, a lounge, and a cool control room where we can mess around with the lights and other neat stuff!

If you join, I just want to point out that we don't have uniforms, so wear what you like! Except, you will have to change your clan tag to "TSG"

To apply for The Second Generation, enter your player's name, your Blockland ID, when you're usually online, and give a quick bio about yourself. Here's an example;

PopcornLadder
Any day except Sunday and Wednesday
I am the creator of The Second Generation. I'm 14, I have a high IQ, and I hate Roblox.

We really hope you join and have fun!
%

[Quick note to older players; please don't flame on this. I'm just trying to help kids and let them have fun. It's going to be really hard to accomplish that if you say I'm stupid and I shouldn't be doing this. I can't believe I had to say that, but you'd be surprised how dumb people can be about that. I mean, check out my Guardians of Blockland comments. They're flaming me like crazy because I'm trying to be creative. So just please leave us alone so we can enjoy this.]
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 06:48:16 AM by PopcornLadder »

Judging by how you handled the entirety of your Gallery topic, I really don't think this is your best move.
Just saying.

why do you constantly brag about your IQ

Because he doesn't have a high IQ.

This is pretty much the exact topic to your other clan except backwards.

I have a high IQ and I hate Roblox.
^
Why do you even mention these.

Now who said Roblox is bad, do you want the second generation to return to the BL/Roblox war?
Roblox is mainly smaller kids  but so are the "Second Generation" here in BL
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 06:01:10 AM by WhoStole MahCar »

and honestly do you think many 4 year olds are going to be playing blockland

and honestly do you think many 4 year olds are going to be playing blockland
No, not really. This is just for younger players. I just wanted to give an age range to clear things up.

There's a large difference between bragging and explaining. As I clearly said, people who want to join also need to provide a quick bio about themselves.

And sorry to rain on your parade, but there is actually such thing as people with high IQ's.

I have a high IQ and I hate Roblox.
^
Why do you even mention these.
Because if you were to carefully read my topic, (No, not even carefully, just read it) you'd actually see that people applying for this clan need to provide a bio about themselves.

Now who said Roblox is bad
Says the viruses from it that almost destroyed my computers several times and the terrible staff who refuse requests from dozens of families to fix it.
And says them adding a block terrain generator, copying off of Minecraft.

Judging by how you handled the entirety of your Gallery topic, I really don't think this is your best move.
Just saying.
It's a step up. I agree I poorly worded my last topic, but a bunch of freaks apparently don't know how to stop following my posts just to troll it, so I had to make a different one.

holy pentapost, you do know you can put more than one quote in a post, right?
I have a high IQ, and I hate Roblox.
the hell is this for

For someone with a high IQ, you aren't very smart in the area of not making yourself look like a prick when the goal of the clan is essentially to be friendly.

most kids of this generation who wanted to play building games most likely played roblox before blockland

nice move op lol