▄█The Second Generation█▄

Author Topic: ▄█The Second Generation█▄  (Read 3353 times)

For someone with a high IQ, you aren't very smart in the area of not making yourself look like a prick when the goal of the clan is essentially to be friendly.
The goal of the clan is actually for helping younger players. It's sorta everyone else that's acting like a prick to me because they seem to apparently not understand that this isn't meant for older players.

Because if you were to carefully read my topic, (No, not even carefully, just read it) you'd actually see that people applying for this clan need to provide a bio about themselves.

Oh, my fault. I wasn't aware that the format of a standard bio was, "Tell all reasons why you are arrogant and idiotic."
For someone with such a "high IQ", you sure seem to lack the skill of performing normally in society.

And to the above post; How will you help younger players by NOT being kind to them and others?

Oh, my fault. I wasn't aware that the format of a standard bio was, "Tell all reasons why you are arrogant and idiotic."
For someone with such a "high IQ", you sure seem to lack the skill of performing normally in society.

And to the above post; How will you help younger players by NOT being kind to them and others?
I'm dead serious, I think you actually have some kind of mental disorder.

I'm dead serious, I think you actually have some kind of mental disorder.

I guess we shouldn't take your statements seriously, since this one is a joke.

I guess we shouldn't take your statements seriously, since this one is a joke.
No, I swear to God, I think he's mentally challenged.

No, I swear to God, I think he's mentally challenged.

My god, did you even use your HIGH IQ to even empirically determine if he has a mental disorder?

How are you even supposed to help kids, who kids, often question people and are still growing in their brain and have not reached maturity, make a joke or be rude to you. Are you going to flip, kick them out, call them mentally challenged?

Holy hell you are the most stupid fourteen year old I have ever seen in my entire life!

I think he just knows how to do math n stuff so his IQ is high (which it may or may not be we don't have any actual sustenance behind that) but spergs out a lot

There's a large difference between bragging and explaining. As I clearly said, people who want to join also need to provide a quick bio about themselves.

And sorry to rain on your parade, but there is actually such thing as people with high IQ's.

you do realize IQ isn't really that good of a measure for intelligence, right?

Says the viruses from it that almost destroyed my computers several times and the terrible staff who refuse requests from dozens of families to fix it.
And says them adding a block terrain generator, copying off of Minecraft.

while it's true that the roblox staff team is terrible, roblox doesn't actually contain any viruses. the only way you could've gotten those viruses that "almost destroyed your computers several times" is you not taking the precautions to not get any viruses.

also, minecraft didn't invent block terrain generators. have you ever heard of infiminer?

from your other posts, it seems that you're VERY socially inept. maybe you should use your "high IQ" to work on that instead of constantly masturbating to yourself in every post you create?

I think he just knows how to do math n stuff so his IQ is high (which it may or may not be we don't have any actual sustenance behind that) but spergs out a lot
Actually, your IQ has nothing to do with how much you know. It determines how much you can know.

while it's true that the roblox staff team is terrible, roblox doesn't actually contain any viruses. the only way you could've gotten those viruses that "almost destroyed your computers several times" is you not taking the precautions to not get any viruses.
Actually, yes. Roblox contains many viruses. We know this because with Roblox completely off my computer, it's very rare that I get viruses. Then we start playing it again for some handicapped reason, and, (Surprise, surprise) my computer got loaded with more viruses. And when my dad, (Which, by the way is an advanced computer technician) was checking out the viruses, he traced almost all of them to Roblox.

So there's my proof, where's yours?

There's a large difference between bragging and explaining. As I clearly said, people who want to join also need to provide a quick bio about themselves.

And sorry to rain on your parade, but there is actually such thing as people with high IQ's.
this is essentially saying 'i have won millions of racing championships, so i can 3d model' anyway

Okay, first off, you've brought your "poorly worded" responses from your gallery topic to this one. When you hold yourself up on a pedestal above everybody saying that you know what your talking about, you cause more problems than you try to fix and it winds up making everybody mad at you.

Secondly, making a clan that is supposedly dedicated to providing a good example for younger users while you conduct yourself like this to even the slightest opposition was a bad idea. You make yourself look bad trying to respond and "win arguments" against everybody. Frankly, I don't think your cut out for the purpose of the clan.

Thirdly, please edit your posts so that all your thoughts are organized on one post. Chain posts like that cause unneeded filler and continuously bumps your topic to the top of threads. This isn't a bad thing, but its just unorderly and it irks me.

The clans main purpose is a good one and I respect that, but I really don't think your cut out for the job.
Don't flaunt you IQ, it doesn't matter. Don't bother bashing Roblox, we get it, it's why we play Blockland instead.

Actually, yes. Roblox contains many viruses. We know this because with Roblox completely off my computer, it's very rare that I get viruses. Then we start playing it again for some handicapped reason, and, (Surprise, surprise) my computer got loaded with more viruses. And when my dad, (Which, by the way is an advanced computer technician) was checking out the viruses, he traced almost all of them to Roblox.

So there's my proof, where's yours?

so wait, how is it that many people (including people from this forum, and me when i want to get nostalgic) can play robox for extended periods of time with seemingly no ill effect? do we have an immunity for the many viruses which are apparently contained within the roblox client? explain that, genius.

also, your dad's title means jack stuff. i'm going to assume you either glorify his best-buy geek squad job or you don't know the difference between software and hardware.

so wait, how is it that many people (including people from this forum, and me when i want to get nostalgic) can play robox for extended periods of time with seemingly no ill effect? do we have an immunity for the many viruses which are apparently contained within the roblox client? explain that, genius.
You must know nothing about viruses if you think they all happen instantly. Some can actually take years to take effect.

also, your dad's title means jack stuff. i'm going to assume you either glorify his best-buy geek squad job or you don't know the difference between software and hardware.

Actually, being a computer technician means everything in that circumstance. You wouldn't know because I assume your dad can't get as far as McDonald's.