DRIVERS LICENSE- Blockland video announcement!

Author Topic: DRIVERS LICENSE- Blockland video announcement!  (Read 1567 times)

I just recently bought Blockland because I saw that it was on Steam. After I had some fun with the game, I thought I would make a YouTube video of it! This video involves a noob who had just recently bought Blockland. This noob needs to learn the arts of the vehicular style! The video will be there in no time! You may want to subscribe to stick around for when I publish the video :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMT68CFaj-I&feature=youtu.be

wrong board

also, get mods to hide the HUD.

Thanks for that! I don't really know my way round' here yet!

wrong board

This isn't the wrong board you bimbo

That was pretty cool! Not exactly what the movie is about though.

Also:

wrong board

let me give you some constructive criticism. my videos never look good due to limitations with my software and computer and much more stuff:
>that song is overused and the BLF isn't very fond of memes. use a song that's barely used on the internet and isn't one of the "top 40". of course, make sure it fits the video/scene
>HUD can be hidden as said before. also, if you're going to have actors other than yourself, press F5 to hide their names
>use more high quality sound effects. not sure where you're going to find them however.
>use different angles. it is suggested that you use another actor for this so you can:
-get a good panning angle with the magic carpet
-get a front angle
-get a side angle
-basically use any angle you can but don't overdo it: use at most 3 angles
>I see a lot of potential with your computer and software. You might be able to make excellent videos soon. Just heed my guide and use  good blockland videos as an example of what you should do.
Good luck!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 08:18:22 PM by xSetrox »

Aww, you removed it. :(

wrong board

Uhhh, or you could just use the default options to hide it...

my friends didn't like this video. I agreed. I'll just wait for the real thing to come out to post a video.

no
dont let your friends decide for you

no
dont let your friends decide for you
Yeah. For all we know your friends might not have liked blockland itself.

Wow!The Blockland community is supporting me!

Wow!The Blockland community is supporting me!
Ikr? wtf

How did we not tear this poor soul apart yet

anyway, I'm pretty sure i would have liked that video if I could have watched it.

I'm pretty sure i would have liked that video if I could have watched it.