Author Topic: Alexander's Cabin v3  (Read 8462 times)

Sorry about that! And thanks for alerting me early on so I could fix it :) Now it's good! (I noticed the problem while I was at work and fixed it there, haha.)
It still isn't working right for me. It says the file is invalid, even if I change it to a zip file or something

It still isn't working right for me. It says the file is invalid, even if I change it to a zip file or something
I hate being a pest but,
Torin: "Windows cannot open the folder
Torin: "The Compressed (zipped) Folder BLABLABLABLA/Cabin.zip is invalid.
when I try to unzip it, it says that.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 12:05:06 PM by Torin0101 »

Sorry, I don't mean to bother you more. I know you don't have time for this stuff but, is there any more brickpacks needed?
I loaded it up with all of the required addons and it's still missing some things.

It was really generous for you to release the build, but when you have the time can you provide the missing brickpacks?
thanks!

Of course I will find out what bricks are missing :), I just need feedback in order to know which ones, so thanks for that!

Okay so first of all, delete your current brick_tiles and replace it with the link i gave. It's by Emil and is vastly improved and contains more tiles.

Other add-ons you need:

* Brick_Round_Corners

* Brick_Print_Icons

* Brick_1randompack

* Brick_Window

* Brick_ExtraRamps

* Brick_Fence

* Brick_1randompack

That should be everything, if it's not please check the text that appears after the build is loaded and that it is =

26319 / 26319 bricks created
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 03:25:53 PM by Alexander »

Of course I will find out what bricks are missing :), I just need feedback in order to know which ones, so thanks for that!

Okay so first of all, delete your current brick_tiles and replace it with the link i gave. It's by Emil and is vastly improved and contains more tiles.

Other add-ons you need:

* Brick_Round_Corners

* Brick_Print_Icons

* Brick_1randompack

* Brick_Window

* Brick_ExtraRamps

* Brick_Fence

* Brick_1randompack

That should be everything, if it's not please check the text that appears after the build is loaded and that it is =

26319 / 26319 bricks created
Thank you! only problem is for some reason 1randompack never shows up on the addon lists on this computer.
I guess that's more of a personal problem though.

Thank you! only problem is for some reason 1randompack never shows up on the addon lists on this computer.
I guess that's more of a personal problem though.
Just search for the file and move it

Just search for the file and move it
Wait a minute, the zip is doing that thing that happened with the save earlier.
Do you have a download to it other than the RTB save?
I downloaded it from Mr. Nobody's Entropy Manor topic and still the same thing. I guess i'll have to live without it
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 04:26:59 PM by Torin0101 »

I downloaded the save and it looks great! One thing I noticed though, this ceiling could be better (nothing some tiles won't fix)

And just IMO the floor here looks kind of odd

Other than that, the exterior looks fantastic

and the interior roofing blows me away

Sorry for the bad image quality

What's the colorset? Also, I seem to be missing 1x8 Small Ramp.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:49:56 AM by portify »

Shaders can make a decent build look a lot better than it really is...

Disclaimer: not referring to this build in particular it's a really good cabin.

Okay so I downloaded the save and there was a few things about it that I disliked, namely; the surrounding landscape and plants. So I deleted the first and transformed the cabin exterior into an island, while I changed the plants from a single Add-On brick to a nicer looking version.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:54:59 AM by Juicy Drop Pop »

Okay so I downloaded the save and there was a few things about it that I disliked, namely; the surrounding landscape and plants. So I deleted the first and transformed the cabin exterior into an island, while I changed the plants from a single Add-On brick to a nicer looking version.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LpBz71w.png[/img]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vzYa4Vp.png[/img]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ymh91ig.png[/img]

Mind linking your modified version?