Author Topic: Flipnote Studio 3D rant  (Read 1578 times)

Now, this isn't the type of forum that exactly uses Nintendo products, but I'm ranting here anyways.

9 months ago, Nintendo promised Flipnote Studio 3D to come out soon, as it turns out, that's a load of bullstuff, they keep as announcing games left and right, yet FS3D sits alone, in development hell.

The fact that they have completely forgotten about FS3D greatly pisses me off, and what pisses me off even more is that they say the server is overloaded by Japan, yet, it isn't overloaded now. What the forget, Nintendo?

note : If you do not know what flipnote studio 3D is, then go Google it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 08:35:29 PM by BassCrossMegaman1 »

i was so sad when flipnote hatena was shut down :(

when i see that studio 3d gets released, ill buy a 3ds/2ds, but until then, meh

its not coming it and wont ever come out again

why?

because last time I was on flipnote all I saw on the "top notes" was rehashed stick figures fighting, youtube videos recorded via the stuffty camera or animated and little underage girls posting low quality pictures of themselves with stuff music begging for ratings called "stars".

While I understand that the main userbase of the nintendo DS is children, the fact that there's that niche of young girls loveualizing themselves on a public database for people - not just kids - to get their rocks off too is pretty much a completely bad idea.

If nintendo restricted how things could be submitted, such as no camera functions or no use of COPYRIGHTED MUSIC (which is very hard, mind you) it may have a chance.

Even then it's hard to get all the richard animations and naked people cartoons off the database, because some don't get reported and it's hard to moderate a database that large.

I'm tired of hearing people bitch about this software, it was cool, it really was. But because people are loving sick and don't know how to handle things in a mature way we lose our privileges.

now for the love of christ, stop loving complaining

now for the love of christ, stop loving complaining

First off, no, they promised it.
Second, the service will cost money, hopefully scaring away children.
Third, starbegging won't be a problem anymore.

First off, no, they promised it.
Second, the service will cost money, hopefully scaring away children.
Third, starbegging won't be a problem anymore.

Do you seriously think that just because something costs money that children won't get it? That is the worst counter argument I've ever heard in my entire life.

Just because they promised something doesn't mean they're obligated to make it. A big part of growing up is disappointments, and obviously you're too young to realize that sometimes life doesn't work how you want it to.

a typical child with a 3ds is bound to ask an adult to transfer money, its rather if the child is willing to buy the product is the arguement that you should bring up, such as "children aren't as drawn (HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHHAA) to buy a drawing program as opposed to investing into a game"
anyway it's not like nintendo went to your house, shook your hand, and gave you a signed guarantee that the game was to be set up
although nintendo has had its share of disappointing prospects such as the removal of swapnote and the like they aren't the only ones, part of being an industry is having to drop something even if it was worked hard upon.

for a second I read FS3d as F3d3 and was wondering why you were upset at him :(

Do you seriously think that just because something costs money that children won't get it? That is the worst counter argument I've ever heard in my entire life.

Just because they promised something doesn't mean they're obligated to make it. A big part of growing up is disappointments, and obviously you're too young to realize that sometimes life doesn't work how you want it to.
I never said "it WILL scare the children away".
And because I am desperate for ONE thing, I automatically do not know what dissapointments are?

Go be negative somewhere else, because I do not want to continue this arguement.

yes but his arguement is against both statements it doesn't exactly falter either way

Go be negative somewhere else, because I do not want to continue this arguement.
but a rant in itself IS NEGATIVE
this is stemming from the hostile fashion the OP was presented in
you should have figured that with a rant comes another

a typical child with a 3ds is bound to ask an adult to transfer money, its rather if the child is willing to buy the product is the arguement that you should bring up, such as "children aren't as drawn (HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHHAA) to buy a drawing program as opposed to investing into a game"
anyway it's not like nintendo went to your house, shook your hand, and gave you a signed guarantee that the game was to be set up
although nintendo has had its share of disappointing prospects such as the removal of swapnote and the like they aren't the only ones, part of being an industry is having to drop something even if it was worked hard upon.

Good points, however, it still pisses me off if they didn't even bother to say development was cancelled(if they did), just leaving us wondering.

And because I am desperate for ONE thing, I automatically do not know what dissapointments are?

What the heck. I don't understand you at all. You're tell me to be negative somewhere else yet you're here spewing negativity as well? No need to be hypocritical.

I'm just giving you the reason why flipnote isn't coming out and you're getting upset. If this makes you that mad, you should probably just move on. It's not going to make anything happen by ranting or begging for it.

joking here, but i think you'd be better off ranting about the lack of megaman ;-;
although mighty number 9, shovel knight, and other platformers are being birthed to make up for it

oh yeah not to mention the email authentication process gives you an idea about how long an ice age can last
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 08:42:21 PM by Zanaran2 »

Actually, forget it, this is going to turn to a stuffstorm, locking.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 08:45:17 PM by BassCrossMegaman1 »

It was launched in Japan in 2013.