Author Topic: PC: BlID: ? - "meme" spam and nonsencial gibberish  (Read 3593 times)

I was playing on Zix's for a bit, and someone named PC started spamming "lel funne meeme" and "meme chanel". It was going on for a bit, and then he started spamming a meme website.

pics:

gibberish

spam?

more spam

self explanatory

more

I couldn't get his ID because Zeblote banned me for a quick minute for "stalling the round" while I was actually getting those pictures. During this time, PC left. But don't blame Zeblote.

/discuss

forget, realized last picture is same.

here is the picture I meant to get:

if you didn't constantly say "lol" instead of "stop" i would've gotten the message, but you never asked to stop.

if you didn't constantly say "lol" instead of "stop" i would've gotten the message, but you never asked to stop.
since when is this democracy and since when is spamming justified by someone laughing at it

since when is this democracy and since when is spamming justified by someone laughing at it
since

only on the blockland forums

Animeme is definitely up there on my list of some of the cringiest stuffe I have ever laid my eyes on.

Yep, PC has been acting like a fool recently. He was acting handicapped at my server a few days ago, kept saying everyone who killed him had aimbot, etc.

/support

P.S: His ID IS 34125 in case you want to ban him or whatever.

well i mean if you act handicapped someone shouldn't have to call you out and say hey kid why are you being handicapped