Author Topic: Give me a phone I should get for $100  (Read 1438 times)

good ones and not heaps of stuff that break when opened once
the times ive been in the verizon store i dont think ive ever seen a basic phone for over $75 lol

I am considering buying a OnePlus One as a secondary device, it looks really loving cool

also

I would not waste money on a $100 phone. That is dumb.

Wait until you have $200 dollars and get something worthwhile.

Also,

Samsung or HTC master race.

3 years ago i'd say that sense was an awful interface for htc, when i was using the htc desire, but now i like it over touchwiz, unfortunately the htc hardware didn't cut it for me so i went with the s5. It's a great phone excluding the touchwiz UI, i'm intending on rooting it to a cyanogen modification when the warranty has gone.

hey, if the iphone 5s had android then i'd be all for buying that phone but unfortunately apple are cunts and have a very limited operating system on their phones, and jailbreaking it just makes it as unstable as stuff even after downloading one package from a trustable repo.

i wish all phone companies had one vision of sharing operating systems and not being so against each other, unfortunately that'll never happen cos companies want moneyz

What? Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 ship with 4.4. The Galaxy Nexus is extremely bad in comparison to new budget phones right now.
Galaxy Nexus
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-SCH-I515-Contract-Verizon/dp/B007Q4Z1NE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1400428431&sr=8-3&keywords=nexus+galaxy+cdma
3 years ago i'd say that sense was an awful interface for htc, when i was using the htc desire, but now i like it over touchwiz, unfortunately the htc hardware didn't cut it for me so i went with the s5. It's a great phone excluding the touchwiz UI, i'm intending on rooting it to a cyanogen modification when the warranty has gone.

hey, if the iphone 5s had android then i'd be all for buying that phone but unfortunately apple are cunts and have a very limited operating system on their phones, and jailbreaking it just makes it as unstable as stuff even after downloading one package from a trustable repo.

i wish all phone companies had one vision of sharing operating systems and not being so against each other, unfortunately that'll never happen cos companies want moneyz
tbh I'd be happy with a HTC one m8, sense is actually pretty nice
omfg that phone looks badass
[i mg]http://oneplus.net/skin/frontend/oneplus2014/default/images/product-pages/one/localization/composition-main.jpg[/i mg]
I have like $100 and $140 at most
Like I said before, this phone looks pretty nice. At least for its price point
good ones and not heaps of stuff that break when opened once
I don't need your note 3, all I'm doing is listening to music and occasionally playing games
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 11:59:59 AM by Nal »