5 (20.8%)
Sniper thing whatever?
4 (16.7%)
Hangout?
3 (12.5%)
Escape?
11 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: [VIDEO] What should I do with this?  (Read 2523 times)

I'm using Alexander's Cabin build for some tests on atmospheric effects. This is one of my first times using music as another main 'attraction' though. It'll go more in depth depending on the project.

What do I use this for?
Escape the cabin?
Zombie survival?
In-cabin TDM?
Even just a casual join-and-talk server with many different intractable activities?

EDIT:
FUN THINGS
Sound_NewEffects - Footstep sounds - Recorded in my room (alone. . .) - Originally from Munk, edited some scripting too
AMB_LowDrone2 - Quiet Drone Sound - use if you have modified music bricks, for ambience (taken from portal 2)
AMB_IndoorWindMuffle - Quiet Wind Sound - use if you have modified music bricks, for ambience (taken from portal or csgo, forgot which)
AMB_Indoor_Crickets_Night - Quiet Crickets Sound - use if you have modified music bricks, for ambience (muffled a bit so it sounds indoors)
Dusty_Library - Music - the music i used, it loops pretty well. same rules apply for above.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 10:24:17 PM by Arekan »

Murder mystery, maybe?

maybe something like the underhell house

were the footsteps edited in, or is it an addon?

How do you get that sun rays effect?

actually finish a single project.

were the footsteps edited in, or is it an addon?
addon, i replaced the files with my own sounds

How do you get that sun rays effect?
fog + sunlight = sun rays

actually finish a single project.
forget you too
edit
reason why i cant finish projects is because i usually need a major amount of motivation to continue them, after getting a good portion done. motivation by other users dies out after maybe a day, so i dont get far.

too much of a clusterforget, i'd rather something more original too (regardless the two unoriginal ideas i put up lol)
also not my cup of tea. sorry.

what about a sniper game?
everybody runs around in the house and somebody else with a sniper has to shoot a designated target
designated target has to do certain objectives though without the sniper knowing it's him
^ idea from a game
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 09:43:34 PM by Arekan »

I saw the gameplay footage somewhere but this would actually be really cool if it was implemented. The sniper should only get one shot that instantly raycasts

I think that you should bring a type of new aspect to the game. It would require some scripting but wouldn't be too hard.

A kind of find things, and escape. You and the rest of the server have a list, you have hints, and you have to find objects to find other objects, to get other objects to ultimately get out of the cabbin.

You would have to add a lot too, that randomize each time.

or

zombies

I never liked murder mystery

did you make the music or is it from something