2 (10.5%)
Nexus 5
2 (10.5%)
Moto X
1 (5.3%)
iPhone 5C
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Smartphones  (Read 3968 times)

Galaxy note master race.

I've got a Moto X that I'll be using after the contract with the current provider expires. The camera's going to be a noticeable downgrade from the EVO 4G LTE, but the smaller form factor and more vividly colored screen are going to be nice.

I'll miss the HTC music player though, I really don't like using Google Play Music.

If the OnePlus One had a slightly smaller screen then I would go for that 100% but I went for the Galaxy S5 instead. I intend to install cyanogen mod on it when it's available though.

I don't buy expensive smart phones. Mine cost 100 dollars, not going any higher.

Inb4 espio tells you to get a tablet because it's better.

then why are you getting it if you seem to prefer the iphone
I perfer a smaller phone, but this phone looks pretty good.

the next iphone is supposedly gonna have a ~5.5 inch screen anyways lol
That is rumored, and if they did do it they would keep a smaller screen version because thats the reason a lot of people stay with them.

iPhone 5S or wait for 6.  Not allowed to have a smartphone though so doesn't really matter.

I have a Nokia Lumia 820. Windows Phones are so underrated

same :) i like the god camera

Can't wait to get a (smart/dumb)phone for my birthday, I hope it's something good.

lol i'm eagerly awaiting for when the Ara phones come out.

tmobile says i'm eligible for a upgrade, what does it mean exactly?

I think I might just get rhe OnePlus One instead of the iPhone 6. It looks like a really nice phone, only problem I have is I don't like massive screens but whatever.
God DAMN that is lovey, but I wish it had a slightly smaller screen. Actually I don't, because I'm already happy with my S3 and I don't want my joy to be ruined.
Anyway, my dad finally bought himself a smartphone after using my already 5-year old W660i for eight months. He contemplated getting an S4 Active, but since people complained about the screen shattering spontaneously he bought an Xperia Z instead. I'm personally no fan of it, but he loves it and that's all that counts.