Author Topic: Rughugger's Girl, Growing Up!  (Read 23160 times)

Rughugger, I have some honest advice here.
Instead of posting your cute daughter's pictures here, post it on reddit so people can actually compliment the achievement instead of arguing over 4chan and things like that.
I mean, think about it. Is it better to post on a derailed lego forum filled with weeaboos, furries and homoloveuals? Or is it better to post to an organised group of people who know what they're doing? Your decision.
By the way, your daughter is cute.

ah yes the homoloveuals are going to hurt her.

lol, reddit? how is it any different?

I mean, think about it. Is it better to post on a derailed lego forum filled with weeaboos, furries and homoloveuals? Or is it better to post to an organised group of people who know what they're doing?
Yeah, we don't want none of them damn homoloveuals lookin at our kids.

ah yes the homoloveuals are going to hurt her.
and the FURRIES! how HERETICAL of them!

and the FURRIES! how HERETICAL of them!

the damn weeaboos will turn his daughter into one aswell, I know it! First they show her one little japanese cartoon, then it only escalates from there. Next thing you know they'll be 500lbs watching Sword art Online with a bag of cheetoes in hand. Disgusting. Those evil furries and homoloveuals for sure are just waiting for someone to snatch up into their satanic clan.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 11:32:26 PM by Steve5451² »

Rughugger, I have some honest advice here.
Instead of posting your cute daughter's pictures here, post it on reddit so people can actually compliment the achievement instead of arguing over 4chan and things like that.
I mean, think about it. Is it better to post on a derailed lego forum filled with weeaboos, furries and homoloveuals? Or is it better to post to an organised group of people who know what they're doing? Your decision.
By the way, your daughter is cute.
You will find scum and villainy no matter where you go. Reddit is just full of a larger community of the above.

I will give some honest advice here, I recognize the other forumers will not take this seriously but this is directed towards Rughugger.

Take that recent topic by Alcatraz for an example, this is the kind of attention someone like yourself should steer away from it. Posting personal pictures of you and your relatives on the public web is not wise, for there are always the people who will harass you, make threats and other things. Your daughter is adorable, and we all realize that, but you need to recognize that the forums are not a safe place to post personal things.

I wouldn't post pictures of your daughter anywhere for that matter, it's not safe for her nor you.

I hope you take the time to read this, I take into concern that this is none of my business, it just bothers me some of the posts that have been made concerning your family.

I wouldn't post pictures of your daughter anywhere for that matter, it's not safe for her nor you.
You should tell that to the 864 million facebook users.

Seriously though, you're kinda right but most people just don't buy it. As long as your real life identity and location isn't publicly revealed then you shouldn't have much to worry about. People like me and you who care about hiding our identity are probably overreacting. It's okay though, we don't like our personal information being public and that is okay. But for a lot of people, they don't care and the only real threat to most of them are the advertisers; whom they probably deal with on a minutely basis already anyways. There are much better areas to push caution to people who don't know, such as common sense to use when doing online purchases with sensitive billing information.

She is also a huge fan of 90s cartoon network shows like Chowder, and Samurai Jack, to name a few.  Yes, we raise her well. lol
oh my god you are the best parent ever

Also, about the recent scum, think positively of it. People are richardwads on the internet, but they are too IRL, so in my view, the more experience in dealing with them you get, the better.

And it hopefully helps making sure you never let her on this forum ;)

I'm not too terribly concerned about it. I've been doing this for nearly 4 years now and no one has even so much as made mention outside this thread about it. Just my little corner I share with people, much like any other social media site. I make sure to take caution not to reveal too much other than how she's developing and random things we do.

Which today, I brought her to Chuck e Cheeses for the first time. She had a blast. Never been there myself, but it was mostly non nerveracking.

I remember Chuck E Cheese.

I too remember the Alamo
I also remember the fifth of November