Author Topic: Rughugger's Girl, Growing Up!  (Read 23215 times)

I can't believe I watched this kid grow up. I appreciate this a lot more since some of my close friends have kids now.

anyways, shes such a cute girl. I wasnt around whe  you made the original thread but it sounds like youve touched all these forumers hearts.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 01:40:59 AM by GhostStar »

--

That's terrible, even if you're saying it relatively sarcastically.

it was extreme sarcasm.

what did he say

what did he say

Much like a lot of other people he was beating a dead horse. Something like "inb4 steve comes in and says 10/10 would bang"

The joke's had its time but it's not funny anymore.

oh i was around when the original post was made

wow she's grown up really quick she'll have her own forum account soon

lets hope the forum creeps don't come up here and make odd comments on your daughter

lets hope the forum creeps don't come up here and make odd comments on your daughter
Much like a lot of other people he was beating a dead horse. Something like "inb4 steve comes in and says 10/10 would bang"

The joke's had its time but it's not funny anymore.

They have been creeping since she was 2 months old here. But it doesn't bother me, Uncle Bisjac will wiggity wiggity whack their filthy mouths.

Lindsay was a champ at Grandma's Marathon this year. Kind of pisses me off that for the first day of Summer, we still have to wear hats and mittens. Stupid cold weather and stupid frozen Lake Superior...

Gearing up for the big wedding this weekend! This bachelor will live the life he worked hard to get. And maybe find time to play some Dragon Age/Mass Effect.

she's so adorable! Congratulations on the baby!