0 (0%)
CTF
1 (33.3%)
Treasure Hunt
1 (33.3%)
Other (please post)
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Esphere's Trench Wars! (not open)  (Read 835 times)

serisouly glass, you started your server specificly to counter mine, loving idiot
Esphere's Trench Wars

(boom, dig, money)

Story!
[/color]

Ok this trench war build/server has a big fat long story, it all started like some months ago, me and my friends made this map, with help from some other pals too! I made it because there wasn't much trench wars at the time and I had a really fun time at previous trench wars (glass, reinforcements, ect) soo, I made this server with alot of stuff, I hosted it before with different weapon packs, gamemodes, ect, I even hosted it back then when my name was Poison1 (yes I am the same guy), soo without further or do, lets get into the features

Features.......
A trench war conquest/domination/territory whatever you like to call that gamemode (5 controll points, 3 hills, and team's base)
2 teams, the Rebels, and the Goverment
A shop system! (you can buy weapons, and coming soon, player types and gear shops!
runs blockombat ATAC weapons
lots of spaghetti
Balanced Map and bases
NO OVERPRICED WEAPONS :D
A handful of admins that we guarantee aren't badmins (I made a drama about this one badmin, but I had bad spelling in that,ouch)
Health Dispencerrs/Ammo Drops around the map

There Are no Admin Applicatons, deal with it

Detication
Well so far, we got no hosting service, So I run it not dedicated, imma run it tonight at 6:00 PM EST and see if I get people to join, if it gets good feedback and stuff, I might get a hosting service

Pictures
Heres the center controll point

Heres a picture of a Hill with a health dispencer

the shop

hope you enjoy it  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 05:53:39 PM by Esphere »

Server Rules

1.No Spawnkilling this should be a no brainer
2. no "inappropriate builds" no making bad builds like giant richards out of trench dirt
3.No Giving Out Weapons Let the players earn the weapons themselves
4.Do not abuse glitches, report them instead
5.No Bad Links no links to bad websites like researcho, Piracy, and hacks
6.no offensive slurs tribal, anti religious, and hatefull slurs will not be tollerated
7we give no refunds to lost weapons if you save over one of your items, we won't give you another 1
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 03:57:51 PM by Esphere »

Build looks ok. Walls could be improved upon and you should just use dirt not that ew grass stuff.

Make a spawn kill protector, where you are invincible for the first few seconds when you go to the map.

Get an addon that prevents giving out weapons.

glass will destroy u better look out

glass will destroy u better look out

or vice versa :3

PS: Server Is up Lads!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 05:05:49 PM by Esphere »

it would be better if he didn't

[color=red ][size=90pt ]HAD TO RIP ME OFF[/size][/color]

User was banned for this post

Glass didn't rip you off you thick forget.

sorry,but i think u could improve big time

I wonder why its Never open.