Author Topic: Doors, Buttons, and Levers! (submit your ideas)  (Read 5349 times)

U can do my button idea on page 2

Already done, not the hazard stripes though, you'll have to use print plates for that

Like this?

Sorry for the crappy drawing, I'm on my work laptop right now.

As for the windows, I'm pretty sure we already have some interactive windows somewhere...

Edit: I just realised you meant the square door... woops

Each door will be 4x, just the big ass ones (the half rounded and the square) will be double, so they'll be 8x technically. But yes thats the idea mainly

Edit:

« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 09:07:21 AM by Threule »

Already done, not the hazard stripes though, you'll have to use print plates for that
could you make it on the 1x1 print brick and include a caution print to put behind the button?

could you make it on the 1x1 print brick and include a caution print to put behind the button?

I guess I'll just put the hazard stripes behind the button, (inside the BLB)

This, with and without window:

This, but double (Instead of 5x (Will end into 10x) do it 4x (8x) because the last part is where the brick connector is):

This, double too

And if you can, make the default doors so they have decals, for example for shops, or making them worn out.
And for the first and third one, do some sort of magic so we can put arch bricks on them

Also you could do some windows (The ones who open) and 2 manhole covers: Circle and Square shaped
Please :)

still waiting for the download for the garage doors :(

still waiting for the download for the garage doors :(
I need the pack to be done.
I'm not going to release each door as a seperate add-on.

Could you make some blast doors like the ones from Half-Life? Sorry for these crappy images:

Did you grab the nearest potato to take those pictures?