Poll

Should I bring Fort Wars back soon? If Yes which server should be closed during that time?

Trench Wars.
11 (31.4%)
Falling Platforms.
11 (31.4%)
No, leave the two current servers.
13 (37.1%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [Fort Wars - Coming Soon]  (Read 20125 times)

The server is empty with players and with bricks.
seriously, there are no bricks.

My autoreset seems to break if i'm not online, fantastic.

This makes me want to play Blockland again. I'll most likely uninstall it a week late but oh well.

My autoreset seems to break if i'm not online, fantastic.
Told you it would rooster up.

Told you it would rooster up.
I think I know the issue, i'll message you on steam.

Do you plan on switching back to the dirt-trees map pictured in OP? It's better than a brown diggable slate where people can snipe with the free M9.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 07:17:32 PM by matthewbim11 »

Do you plan on switching back to the dirt-trees map pictured in OP? It's better than a brown diggable slate where people can snipe with the free M9.
god no i hate the dirt trees map

it reduces the amount of actual digging/fort making SO much.

god no i hate the dirt trees map

it reduces the amount of actual digging/fort making SO much.
This. (I don't hate the look of course)

On the terrain it's not trench wars, it's terrain wars.

Not sure if things have changed with administration, but i appear to not have admin on your server.

you need to change the weapon set lol

like seriously

m9=sniper

If the dirt trees map isn't making a comeback, can you at least work on some kind of better man than slate?

If the dirt trees map isn't making a comeback, can you at least work on some kind of better man than slate?

Trench wars is slate, not terrain and stuff. You build defenses, trenches, tunnels etc. Terrain should have never been part of Trench Wars, I will continue with some new features I will announce sometime today or this weekend, but I will not bring terrain back.

OH
I will continue with some new features I will announce sometime today or this weekend
you should try this out
Glass, have you ever thought about hosting a 4-Team Trench War?