The SuperKart Gamemode Development Topic - It's Released!

Poll

Would you guys like musics from other games or so to be included on some tracks instead of everything being composed for the gamemode?

Yes, have some tracks with musics from other games and other tracks with composed music
11 (61.1%)
No, compose everything
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: The SuperKart Gamemode Development Topic - It's Released!  (Read 113711 times)

Ftfy
I'm pretty sure you haven't made a blockland car before, I haven't made one before but you should stop acting like you've made the best vehicle in blockland. OK?

I'm pretty sure you haven't made a blockland car before, I haven't made one before but you should stop acting like you've made the best vehicle in blockland. OK?
what
hes not acting like it..? he just edited it so it said "superkart" and not "speedkart"
seriously whats your problem

no I haven't made a car before nor do I think I will make the best car.
Incase you didn't know ftfy is text for fixed that for you.

looks neat, but a bit too complex and not really... idk, generic enough.
Plus it still would have to be compacted.
Buuut maybe a new Hyperion superkart will work

no I haven't made a car before nor do I think I will make the best car.
Incase you didn't know ftfy is text for fixed that for you.

OK, sorry.

I want to apologize about the lack of development here, I just want to focus on my vehicles topic and release some of my cars, after that I will continue developing this with more depth.

looks neat, but a bit too complex and not really... idk, generic enough.
Plus it still would have to be compacted.
Buuut maybe a new Hyperion superkart will work
Pretty much the only reason I suggested it was because it's a one seater. But then again, a futuristic hypercar or two in the roster won't hurt ;)

I want to apologize about the lack of development here, I just want to focus on my vehicles topic and release some of my cars, after that I will continue developing this with more depth.
I propose that the gamemode's functionality be completed before things like kart bodies. By functionality I mean the spawn, checkpoint, and lap systems - this would make it easier to build tracks

Thinking about it, wouldn't Lamborghini Egoista with roof removed work as a kart? It would still need to be squished and stuff, but I mean the proportions are sorta close to look like a kart without modification

-snip
This would be the best kart ever if it were made.

I'm not going to make superkart bodies based on a real car

I'm not going to make superkart bodies based on a real car
oh c'mon, I posted about the actual development of the gamemode and how bodies should be worried about later, and instead of replying to that, you reply to a kart body suggestion lol

oh c'mon, I posted about the actual development of the gamemode and how bodies should be worried about later, and instead of replying to that, you reply to a kart body suggestion lol
I'm sorry? That lamborghini was getting more comments around and you should talk to Alphadin since he is responsible for the checkpoints

I'm sorry? That lamborghini was getting more comments around and you should talk to Alphadin since he is responsible for the checkpoints
just pointing out the irony. not looking for apologies. it's all gud