The SuperKart Gamemode Development Topic - It's Released!

Poll

Would you guys like musics from other games or so to be included on some tracks instead of everything being composed for the gamemode?

Yes, have some tracks with musics from other games and other tracks with composed music
11 (61.1%)
No, compose everything
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: The SuperKart Gamemode Development Topic - It's Released!  (Read 113682 times)

You should add some type of exotic car body.
R.I.P Egoista kart suggestion...

Or make it so people can make kart bodies and you can download them.

This would be the best kart ever if it were made.
Is this the future of our loving cars?

Is this the future of our loving cars?
No we will have flying pontiacs. Haven't you seen bttf?

No we will have flying pontiacs. Haven't you seen bttf?
Welp I'm riding bikes in the future.

I've noticed that the collision of two superkarts is consistently more severe and velocity-inducing than the collision of two speedkarts. Any idea how this came to be and if there's a fix?

As per responsibility of the guy responsible of the checkpoints Badspot motorway should be functioning very soon, look forward to it.

As per responsibility of the guy responsible of the checkpoints Badspot motorway should be functioning very soon, look forward to it.
I am definitely looking forward to seeing checkpoints function

Okay I have a few stuff to talk about, well I had to take down the optional kart bodies for compatibility reasons, but instead I'll add the ability to paint a bunch of parts on a vehicle individually do you can make a pretty sick color combo!

I also plan on releasing a beta once we get some tracks and the checkpoints done, sorry for the lack of deeper development, life's a bitch.

Okay I have a few stuff to talk about, well I had to take down the optional kart bodies for compatibility reasons, but instead I'll add the ability to paint a bunch of parts on a vehicle individually do you can make a pretty sick color combo!
This'll be interesting, can't wait for photos.

I also plan on releasing a beta once we get some tracks and the checkpoints done, sorry for the lack of deeper development, life's a bitch.
YES! A release date soon, but ouch; that's sad to hear, what's been happening?

This'll be interesting, can't wait for photos.
YES! A release date soon, but ouch; that's sad to hear, what's been happening?
I never said there will be a release date soon or later, I just said that once I get some tracks and checkpoints I'll make a beta.

I never said there will be a release date soon or later, I just said that once I get some tracks and checkpoints I'll make a beta.
Ik.

Here's a fresh new attempt at Bagel Mountain (more like Bagel Canyon based on the design I want for this). I used ramps instead of wedges (Thanks to Farad's recommendation). If anyone could, please tell me what could be added for obstacles or scenery, and maybe tell me ways to make the build look good since I have never done this type of terrain before. Planning to work on the beginning exclusively before I work beyond the metal bridge.

that is awesome. be sure to add some jumps and tricky shortcuts, maybe you could make a long turn that could be skipped by jumping onto some giant bagel