Poll

Would you guys like musics from other games or so to be included on some tracks instead of everything being composed for the gamemode?

Yes, have some tracks with musics from other games and other tracks with composed music
11 (61.1%)
No, compose everything
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: The SuperKart Gamemode Development Topic - It's Released!  (Read 113669 times)

Don't worry the floor will be flat, there will just be buildings out of Blupos, something like those

I hope it has some crazy anti-gravity or, crazy turns or something awesome. Also, Badspot Motorway doesn't have a clean loop, I think the end point should be extended by 2 seconds to start the loop again. Right if you understand what I'm talking about.

I hope it has some crazy anti-gravity or, crazy turns or something awesome. Also, Badspot Motorway doesn't have a clean loop, I think the end point should be extended by 2 seconds to start the loop again. Right if you understand what I'm talking about.
That's just in the video, the music itself is looped properly

« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 06:50:21 PM by Filipe »

Also here is the SuperKart Gravity!
-snip-

3loveY5ME

Any planned anti-gravity tracks?

i can help build boi

3loveY5ME

Any planned anti-gravity tracks?
Check the topic, there is a track list

Check the topic, there is a track list

Yeah, uhh...

All that the list gives me is the name of another track and track concepts. Nothing about any planned tracks with anti-gravity sections.

Yeah, uhh...

All that the list gives me is the name of another track and track concepts. Nothing about any planned tracks with anti-gravity sections.
Some of them will use the anti-gravity sections

Some of them will use the anti-gravity sections

Guess it's time to guess which ones will have and which one won't.

Those new wheels are smexy!

I have a "Battle Arena" map that could work...
Its a huge stadium, basically.

(I'll post pictures as soon as I get home from work)

Here is the Stadium, which could be used for the battle arena stuff

Of course the brown part (dirt) is not finished. It should be built into an arena (or possibly multiple different saves with different arenas)
But the stadium itself is done.

Also here's some concept I came up with that could work on a no-gravity track

The regular Speedkarts sort of "stick" to the ramps, so you'd be able to park your kart on a ramp and it wouldn't slide down (thus its drive-able)

And lastly, there's a short track I built, Emil Circuit (though the scenery is not quite finished)
                                                  (go on, sue me!)

« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 03:14:30 PM by Emil »

Very nice stuff man (also please resize the pictures)

U thing has been in GBA Mario Circuit.