Poll

Would you guys like musics from other games or so to be included on some tracks instead of everything being composed for the gamemode?

Yes, have some tracks with musics from other games and other tracks with composed music
11 (61.1%)
No, compose everything
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: The SuperKart Gamemode Development Topic - It's Released!  (Read 113665 times)

I wonder how is this supposed to be called SuperKart if now you're going to go to the sky and the ocean.

I wonder how is this supposed to be called SuperKart if now you're going to go to the sky and the ocean.
So by your logic Mario Kart shoudn't be called mario kart since there is bikes and ATVs on it.

So by your logic Mario Kart shoudn't be called mario kart since there is bikes and ATVs on it.

Not exactly. Bikes and ATVs still follow the tradition of racing in ground. But you're incorportating SASRT-like elements in...a karting game(mode). It just seems out of place.
atleast to me

Not exactly. Bikes and ATVs still follow the tradition of racing in ground. But you're incorportating SASRT-like elements in...a karting game(mode). It just seems out of place.
atleast to me
There is no such thing as transforming vehicles on that gamemode

This is going to be one of the best things in Blockland.  :iceCream:

This is going to be one of the best things in Blockland.  :iceCream:

Filipe better win Best Blocklander this year

There is no such thing as transforming vehicles on that gamemode

However, it still feeds odd to incorporate planes and jetskis to a karting gamemode.

However, it still feeds odd to incorporate planes and jetskis to a karting gamemode.
Does it really loving matter? Blockland isn't powerful enough to do those things. And if it was,we would lag as forget.

I uploaded a new version of the badspot motorway music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jCG9OLFFNk
If you want I can try to finish my BL Theme I attempted a while ago. You could use it on one of the other tracks.

So what? I want to do a compilation of different types of racing on that thing, there is no problem about that at all.

If you want I can try to finish my BL Theme I attempted a while ago. You could use it on one of the other tracks.
That would fit well for a futuristic anti-gravity track!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 08:55:57 PM by Filipe »

*sigh* Guess I'll have to see the water/sky tracks before complaining.

It would be neat to see superboats, but I guess the racing for that wouldn't be as exciting.

It would be neat to see superboats, but I guess the racing for that wouldn't be as exciting.
They're not going to be bot vehicles, I'll try to come up with something

Does the SuperHover do light drifts on turns?
EDIT: I should've probably thought of more ideas, like ATV's having better traction on different terrain ( Would if you can make events that could do that? ) for example it could be events, like OnVehcicleTouch > (Select vehicle/set to all) > SetSpeed (Set value)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 09:58:44 PM by AV-11 »