Poll

Would you guys like musics from other games or so to be included on some tracks instead of everything being composed for the gamemode?

Yes, have some tracks with musics from other games and other tracks with composed music
11 (61.1%)
No, compose everything
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: The SuperKart Gamemode Development Topic - It's Released!  (Read 114372 times)

O O O O O
You could do a drifting kart
Or make the ATV drift
Honestly I don't care either way

They're not going to be bot vehicles, I'll try to come up with something
Sweet, good luck on that

Does the SuperHover do light drifts on turns?
EDIT: I should've probably thought of more ideas, like ATV's having better traction on different terrain ( Would if you can make events that could do that? ) for example it could be events, like OnVehcicleTouch > (Select vehicle/set to all) > SetSpeed (Set value)
No

Does the SuperHover do light drifts on turns?
EDIT: I should've probably thought of more ideas, like ATV's having better traction on different terrain ( Would if you can make events that could do that? ) for example it could be events, like OnVehcicleTouch > (Select vehicle/set to all) > SetSpeed (Set value) I'm not smart with this stuff, so I don't know if it is easy to do.

No
Okay, just an idea...
Well good luck on development!

Woah looped tracks
looks very nice

Here's the Kart, ATV and hover in p3d, I coudn't upload them before but now here they are

SuperKart (View in 3D)

SuperATV (View in 3D)

SuperHover (View in 3D)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 12:12:46 PM by Filipe »

Oh wow the ATV looks nice! Are you going to release a regular version of it too?

Oh wow the ATV looks nice! Are you going to release a regular version of it too?
That is it's regular version, like you can just download the superkart pack once it's released, I'll release it separately with the gamemode at the same time

I can't see any models. And the fix option is blocked.

Will the ATV and Hover variant have sounds? Not sure if you specified only the karts or both.

That is it's regular version, like you can just download the superkart pack once it's released, I'll release it separately with the gamemode at the same time
I just meant a slower, more normal version for other uses. I could just alter the wheel speed if I wanted to I guess

I made an awesome new logo for the topic

Superhover looks like it's gonna be really fun

I made an awesome new logo for the topic
ya done good

those wheels are really lovey, looking forward to them