Poll

Would you guys like musics from other games or so to be included on some tracks instead of everything being composed for the gamemode?

Yes, have some tracks with musics from other games and other tracks with composed music
11 (61.1%)
No, compose everything
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: The SuperKart Gamemode Development Topic - It's Released!  (Read 113674 times)

There is a motorcycle out there that does use only 2 wheels, but iirc it didn't work very well.
But that was when I was just using it on that bumpy v20 terrain, it probably works much better on flat or modterrain.

But I can't remember which one it was.

Edit: I think this is it, I don't have time to test it right now.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/timkxgm3ef365cd/Vehicle_Motorbike.zip?dl=0
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 09:27:15 PM by gr8dayseth »

One of the kart bodies should be styled after a 1930 Mercury Coupe.

i'm so tempted to make an f-zero mute city styled track but i can't really do that

would it be possible to release a beta superkart vehicle pack with the bear minimum so it would be possible to test tracks out with the other vehicles?

perhaps only in the op of this topic or something

i'm so tempted to make an f-zero mute city styled track but i can't really do that

would it be possible to release a beta superkart vehicle pack with the bear minimum so it would be possible to test tracks out with the other vehicles?

perhaps only in the op of this topic or something

oh hell no
people would already replace the speedkart vehicles with superkarts
rip gamemode

oh hell no
rip gamemode
Not because the superkart gamemode is not just speedkart with new vehicles

oh hell no
rip gamemode
You'd need lots of devotion and effort to change or replace every single button and event to different vehicles for each starting spot. For each track. And actually modify the gamemode. I don't think that would be much of a problem.

well if you think its a good idea
there you go

If you need to test your track with superkarts, PM me and we can do it on my server

Are we going to be able to edit more colors on the standard super kart?
It would be nice if if the "Stripes" option was split into more so we can have more control as to what we are coloring.

stripes should be changed to vinyls and have multiple options like checkered in tribal

stripes should be changed to vinyls and have multiple options like checkered in tribal
I can't add stripes anymore due to the different kart bodies

I'm no modder but you could make it work like this: assign two colors to a given vehicle, have "color 1" and "color 2" on the kart bodies, have option 1 change the kart body and main color and have option 2 change the vinyl and seat color.

I think it sounds possible (even though you might need to forget with support_garage a bit)

I'm no modder but you could make it work like this: assign two colors to a given vehicle, have "color 1" and "color 2" on the kart bodies, have option 1 change the kart body and main color and have option 2 change the vinyl and seat color.

I think it sounds possible (even though you might need to forget with support_garage a bit)
No the problem is that I can't block someone from using stripes from a kart body to another, so they will overlap

But the seat will be paintable too

I can't add stripes anymore due to the different kart bodies
I meant on superkart not the 2nd one

Now I have an important question is it ok if the start of the track isn't at the finish line but it still loops?

I meant on superkart not the 2nd one

Now I have an important question is it ok if the start of the track isn't at the finish line but it still loops?
so there would be a secondary path that you don't take until your last lap? I don't understand