Poll

Would you guys like musics from other games or so to be included on some tracks instead of everything being composed for the gamemode?

Yes, have some tracks with musics from other games and other tracks with composed music
11 (61.1%)
No, compose everything
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: The SuperKart Gamemode Development Topic - It's Released!  (Read 113673 times)

I think having some split paths of similar difficulty and length is always cool, but don't separate the paths for too long like I did on Voyage because it makes people feel like they're racing alone. it's more fun to be racing around other people than alone, and if you can see the other people from the separate path you're on, it's even better

I think having some split paths of similar difficulty and length is always cool, but don't separate the paths for too long like I did on Voyage because it makes people feel like they're racing alone. it's more fun to be racing around other people than alone, and if you can see the other people from the separate path you're on, it's even better
These kinda things are actually pretty fun. My track I posted here that was wip that I haven't worked on a while will have this feature.

Any updates on the checkpoint system?

can there be some sort of drift cart?
I was playing on farad's server and thought "wow this turn would be awesome if I could drift"
I would probs make a parking garage map or something for it

anything notable about development or whatever?

anything notable about development or whatever?
I guess since everybody has their own thing to work on, it's dead

He's probably just busy with school

If it was dead I would say so, it's not, I'm just having some busy days on my life right now.

I've been working on my track

Superkart is fun actually

and a glitch that looks cool:

I made the karts a little faster on my server. I haven't decided whether 52 or 53 is the perfect max wheel speed yet, but probably one of those two makes racing the most fun.

I think it glitched because I updated the superkart file with eval without restarting - testing different kart speeds.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 11:22:12 PM by Farad »

i want this kart body

-snip x3-
Oh my god, Filipe, PLEASE make this an actual kart.

i played on farad's server a few times and holy stuff, i loving love the handling
i still hate the engine sounds though. you should make it less obnoxious or remove it entirely

I'm going with 52 as the best max wheel speed