Author Topic: Raiden213 asking for cp  (Read 4732 times)

i feel like plagiarizing and receiving compensation falls under the "art theft" rules, but w/e
I wasn't even claiming it to be my own, I had made one of those markov-chain chatbots and wanted to see what it would spit out if I gave it something ridiculous.

Not really theft, more like experimentation.

so they weren't ripped from furaffinity?

even if that's a joke. like he's trying to be ironic and funny or something. there's a point where it really isn't going in your favor anymore. like spending $10 on such a thing. then it's just you who's gonna get laughed at

like, eating a few bites of some disgusting food to convince someone else to do it, and laughing at them when they finally eat it

so they weren't ripped from furaffinity?
They were taken from furaffinity for private use, I never distributed it claiming it was my stories. I gave the package to a couple people who were curious about it but Raiden offered to pay me 10 dollars for it basically so he could read the text that he could've gotten for free if he spent 10 minutes registering for an account.

asking for cp is no joke

he is an under cover agent looking to bust molesters online

It's only a joke when they don't give you any.

steve gib cp pls
Ill pay u 200 doalers

In all seriousness, asking for cp is just a dumb thing to do

Now that I think about it it doesn't actually surprise me that much either.
He payed me 10 dollars for a quarter of a megabyte of furry "stories" i blindly copied and pasted off of FurAffinity.
what
seriously
he spent 10 dollars for a bunch of love text that you could easily find?
this guy is really dumb.

Ill pay u 200 doalers
Nobody wants 200 doalers
we've already had like

wel steve had a folder called illegal cp with nothing in it!!

If you wanted CP why didn't you just ask?

In all seriousness though, child research is horrible and raiden should be ashamed for asking for some.

Mm... Food: so were you joking or being serious
Raiden213: half
Raiden213: mostly joke
Raiden213: wouldnt mind getting cp
Raiden213: but mostly joke
Mm... Food: uhhh
Raiden213: like i didnt think it would be personal enough for him to make a drama

I wish someone would pay me for stuff like this. I could be a professional furry love story distributor
i hope u get binned for this u almost killed sombody with a funny joke.
(I mean it though. You almost killed me of laugher.)