Make your dreams come true.

Author Topic: Make your dreams come true.  (Read 824 times)

I once dreamed about the consensual rape of someone and remember fondly of their pleads as a giant platter of organs injected love hormones into their bloodstream and vigorously inserting it's never ending intestines

I once dreamed about the consensual rape of someone and remember fondly of their pleads as a giant platter of organs injected love hormones into their bloodstream and vigorously inserting it's never ending intestines
dear god thats awful

I had a Lucid Dream last night! But this time the only thing I could control was were I walked.

Whenever I walk next to a cliff or walk on a train platform in dreams, I always feel like I get pulled near them. Once in a dream I did and ended up killing myself on a track in the dream. But Before I woke up I could see the bloody train drive by and slow down as if I were in 3rd person.

I have this recurring tsunami nightmare where I look out of my bedroom window and there's some gigantic 50 story wave coming at me from the north.

I did once but it was nothing special.

I remembered one from nearly ten years ago.

I woke up in my bed to see a fire breaking out near my closet door. It spread to the guinea pig cage and they started squealing like crazy. I reached in the flames and grabbed them, burning myself. I then ran downstairs to see my family sitting on the living room couch watching a movie. I kept yelling for them to get outside because of the fire but they just laughed. I got out when smoke came down the hallway but they still didn't follow. I stood on the driveway while the house went up in flames.

whenever i figure out im dreaming, i can only do things to a realistic extent, no idea why. it's really stuffty