cocoaTHEhotdog's Many Poorly Made Tournaments

Author Topic: cocoaTHEhotdog's Many Poorly Made Tournaments  (Read 5553 times)

noedit: now he's unlocking it, bumping it, then re-locking it so it stays front-paged
i feel like that should be bannable

noedit: now he's unlocking it, bumping it, then re-locking it so it stays front-paged
i feel like that should be bannable
I honestly think hes lying about having Cerebral Palsy

I honestly think hes lying about having Cerebral Palsy
We've seen people do worse for attention. I for one wouldn't be surprised if he was. But faking a handicap for attention? Damn that's a low place to drag drop to... 

We've seen people do worse for attention. I for one wouldn't be surprised if he was. But faking a handicap for attention? Damn that's a low place to drag drop to... 

dude, cocoa told me and it looks like he is not fakeing it, its not funny how people are making fun of some because of their disability

dude, cocoa told me and it looks like he is not fakeing it, its not funny how people are making fun of some because of their disability
That's not what Cerebral Palsy looks like. Cerebral Palsy pretty much shrinks your arms as well. Unless he's fat, his arms are pretty much the normal size.

Notice how the arm is shrunk.

That's not what Cerebral Palsy looks like. Cerebral Palsy pretty much shrinks your arms as well. Unless he's fat, his arms are pretty much the normal size.
Notice how the arm is shrunk.
Its also more fully body than just an arm

TOLD you? So he didn't SHOW you? Like how Candy Apple has shown the unfortunate people affected by this disease have small arms in relation to their body? If he provides a picture I would be satisfied, and so would many people here.

now that I think about it I actually remember seeing someone with Cerebral Palsy IRL, he used to go to my school a few years back.
I kind of seriously doubt cocoa because he would definitely have problems typing and taking pictures (anyone remember how he took pictures of his dog)
it feels more like a grab at attention/respect/reputation really.
But faking a handicap for attention? Damn that's a low place to drag drop to...  
I think there's actually been cases of people doing that here before, if I remember right. Don't remember who, though.
hey guys we should believe everything we see on the internet regardless of the fact there's no proof whatsoever!!!

Its also more fully body than just an arm
This too.

now that I think about it I actually remember seeing someone with Cerebral Palsy IRL, he used to go to my school a few years back.
Me too, it's much different than what this guy's got.

Cocoa is a pretty cool friend, I know he does make some poorly made tournament topics.