SkullCandy's large-scale art theft rampage

Author Topic: SkullCandy's large-scale art theft rampage  (Read 5512 times)

inb4 he tries to steal dism and claim it as his own

Actually, did he do anything for Dism?
I wouldn't know, since I never read the whole thread.

He did this once before?

He did this once before?

Yeah, basically the whole time he was posting in Game Design Megathread and stuff he was just stealing from other people.

great. thanks to this thread, Skull locked his twitter, so now only his followers can see his posts

ya forgeted up hard nav

we need a double agent

great. thanks to this thread, Skull locked his twitter, so now only his followers can see his posts

ya forgeted up hard nav

SkullCandy is such a loser, holy stuff.

Skull is the stupidest piece of stuff.
Anyone remember when he pretended to be a girl for a few years?

Nal, that was amazing.

Also, moved to drama!

Quick someone with an account follow him

for forgets sake what does 'don't post this, let the system do it's thing' mean to you people

for forgets sake what does 'don't post this, let the system do it's thing' mean to you people
i doubt skull is stealing artwork in hopes that people will find out and get mad, he's stealing artwork cus he wishes he was good at art.

make it public! i didn't know about this and now that i do i'm glad.

the reason people deal with art theft by shutting down the thieves is so that the thief doesn't end up building a fandom around art he didn't make in the first place

it's not a function of 'look at all the attention this guy is getting my art!' it's a function of 'look at all the attention my art is getting for this guy!' who will then proceed to mislead innocent people who don't know any better by exploiting assets that aren't his to exploit in the first place

he's not a forgetin gallery, is the point i'm getting at here. artists can do that for themselves. there is absolutely no goodwill behind this and there is no reason to empathize with someone who goes to such lengths to pose as someone he's not

no i mean it's good we're calling attention to it here, so that people are informed that he is a thief.