Have you ever been called a hacker in a vidyagame?

Author Topic: Have you ever been called a hacker in a vidyagame?  (Read 2118 times)

once in warthunder some dude chased me in circles for like 3 minutes straight in an aerocobra (which are not known for their agility) and hit a mountain
he called me a hacker because i got the kill for it because I was the last person to do damage to him

I'd be willing to bet that the #1 cause for someone accusing someone else of hacking is that they don't fully understand how the game works

Once in C&C Renegade because I shot a lagger before he moved behind a wall. Because of the networking, he did not die till he was in cover.

I think twice in S4 League. Once for jump attacking twice in a row with breaker. I don't know how the person did not know it could attack that fast when everyone who uses breaker does it.
Another time was of course, a lagger who doesn't understand how the game is networked, and even claimed to not be lagging, and continuously argued that the other 7 people in the room were the laggers, not him.

I forget any other instances.

I'd be willing to bet that the #1 cause for someone accusing someone else of hacking is that they don't fully understand how the game works
pretty much how my example worked

Blacklight: Retribution

not exactly accused of hacking but close enough
and if I remember I was dropping on top of them and kept getting headshots on them like that

all the time forever

every time i join a server especially on blockland someone thinks i have an aimbot, and only half the time are they joking

i was playing css and some guy called me a hacker after i survived a direct hit to a grenade

Jokingly I get called a hacker all the time

Seriously I think I've only been called a hacker once or twice

that word scramble game and blockle on omgpop and uhh that's it ;-;

A few times. It's really flattering.

no because i am bad at video games

all the time forever

every time i join a server especially on blockland someone thinks i have an aimbot, and only half the time are they joking
the tank swaps are hacks !1!!111!

I'm normally accused for hacking in games where I have SOME or A LOT of skill... And rarely in games where I have a terrible skill.