Author Topic: Brick Menu Music  (Read 9177 times)

Somehow, one or more of these mods breaks the automatic client-sided call to servercmdBSD.

Somehow, one or more of these mods breaks the automatic client-sided call to servercmdBSD.
Link please. I'll see what I can do.

...it's a default function and I didn't meticulously go through all the many links people have posted to figure out which of them are broken.

What do you think it should be like, then? What makes it so "ew"?

You should look into UI design.

>I thought the music was an ad in one of my windows
>I accidentally closed the whole window, and with checking on "close all tabs everytime" it didn't ask me anything
>All those (Possibly 50) tabs are now gone, I was going to use all them later
>Can't find them in History
>MFW
> This is not 4chan, I know

Well you gotta love the music that comes with LBP1 memories!

jesus christ that bump

Bumping because i have some suggestions and feedback

There is no mention of the song having to be in a folder inside an add-ons archive file to be detected by this add-on, so it took me a while to figure out why my song wasn't working

If you happen to preview a song in the list while one is already playing (even if it's the same one), you won't be able to stop the previous song from playing until it finishes, so you can just layer the songs on top of each other and have them all play until they finish

You should make it so the window can't be resized

Adding a song to the list and applying doesn't save the added song(s), after closing and bringing the brick menu music list back up, the song i added was no longer on the list

And lastly, this should use the OGG songs in the Music folder instead of WAV files that play once and have them loop until the brick menu is closed

also i dont see any way to turn it off.

not a huge deal though, i just used a silent .wav file and added it to the folder