Acting in research ** 18+ (+/-10) only thread **

Author Topic: Acting in research ** 18+ (+/-10) only thread **  (Read 13900 times)

Im going in next week for a paid camera interview, it's kinda scary though because whether or not I'm accepted hinges completely on physical characteristics. I'm built like a 14 year old though, so I feel pretty confident about my chances.

This is shaping up to be a decent summer

I'm built like a 14 year old though, so I feel pretty confident about my chances.
If that's the case, then brace yourself for some shame.

Predator love symbol.
Good luck on the interview.

OP is either a twink or knows some buff forgetin' 14 year olds

>Does drugs
>Going to act in research
>19 years old

great life ahead of you

I would suggest turning your life around so you don't end up in a hole, Ooze.
Save your life now.

"did you have any previous jobs"
"well i was an extra in research"

"did you have any previous jobs"
"well i was an extra in research"
"was it hot"
"see for yourself"
*researchwatching*
"you're hired, come in next monday."

>Does drugs
>Going to act in research
>19 years old

great life ahead of you

I would suggest turning your life around so you don't end up in a hole, Ooze.
Save your life now.

Why don't you save your stuff for christ camp. I'm an amateur chemist and entrepreneur, acting in research will give the thousands of dollars I need to invest into my ideas so I can secure patents and work my way towards licensing my creations. I mean seriously, how can you just summarize someone with 3 bullet points and then act like you're some kind of loving savoir who knows everything about them.

Also it's gay research, probably, I don't think I mentioned that.

That just made it worse in every way.

That's got to be the most stupid idea ever. Should you actually get that business established, expect someone to hint your competition at that video... and they will find ways to ruin you.

>2014
>not assuming it was gay research anyway

r u guys friends or something?

Why don't you save your stuff for christ camp. I'm an amateur chemist and entrepreneur, acting in research will give the thousands of dollars I need to invest into my ideas so I can secure patents and work my way towards licensing my creations. I mean seriously, how can you just summarize someone with 3 bullet points and then act like you're some kind of loving savoir who knows everything about them.

Also it's gay research, probably, I don't think I mentioned that.
so you're basically selling yourself and your reputation just for a few dollars?

also gay research just makes it even worse

there are much MUCH better ways to make money than this

Acting in research will give the thousands of dollars I need to invest into my ideas so I can secure patents and work my way towards licensing my creations.
Don't be like those people. Most people won't give a stuff about your patents or creations, they only care about the smut you make in research films.

Should you actually get that business established
I'm not going to establish any business. I'm going to license technology and recieve a royalty in perpetuity. I'm not going to be a public figure or business owner, I'll just have money sent to me every month forever.

Also I'm bi so it doesn't really matter whether it's straight or gay.