Author Topic: So My Neighbors Probably Killed My Cat  (Read 5953 times)

My neighbors across the street are little loving hoodlum stuffs. They been having fights and getting high across the street. But we found something out, and I am considering running them over next time I see them.

When we asked the cops what happened (there was nearly 10 cop cars at the house) they told us that they were caught smoking weed in the woods.. along with killing cats.

That last part got to me because I love animals, and it also doesn't help that we have not seen our cat in two weeks , we went to the Humane Society and everything to see if he was there but no luck, and it's also not normal for him to not come around for more than 2 days (he's an outdoor cat). So right now I am extremely upset.

My cat also will go up to anyone, he loves people and he is the most laid back cat I have ever seen, he couldn't care less about you touching his belly, tail, etc.

tl;dr

I'm 99% sure that the little stuffs killed my cat.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 01:19:54 PM by Clear Glass »

What the forget
Kill them

my heart goes out to you, your family, and your cat
i hope those stuffs get arrested

run them over or at least get them in trouble

I have a cat very similar in personality, and man they are the best.

My best wishes that he shows up soon. Sometimes they do wander out of their own territory and get a little lost, but they'll show up sooner or later.

Before I began to read I thought for a second that was the cat's dead corpse which you brought inside and photographed.

Wow, forget them. But the best thing to do in this situation is stay positive.
So, if the cat is gone, I'm sorry for your loss. But, hopefully you find him or he comes home.

If it was legal, I would shoot them.

and I am considering running them over next time I see them.
Don't do that. It will just cause you more problems and solve nothing.

Also I can't tell if that cat in the picture is alive or not.

Before I began to read I thought for a second that was the cat's dead corpse which you brought inside and photographed.