32 (74.4%)
AliQI
1 (2.3%)
HULK HOGAN FAN CLUB
1 (2.3%)
Anti Nigerians
5 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: ►►► VILLAGE IDIOT 2014 ►►► SETRO WINS WORST THREADS | clan voting begins  (Read 5316 times)

My nominations:

Buddy!, Flamecannon, EnjoyedBen2002, sir dooble, TrainandSpacelover, OzmarBlock, Zanaran2, Assistant, Cpt_Isaac_Scott, green mac, Pixel, Night Fox, YounqD, Fluff-is-back, IkeTheGeneric, Char, Idle, Blahguy300, Bomb Kirby, hodot, Nasoa, Renderman, ZombiLoin, Redconer, Scriode, Jerome, Dre5567, crunk², Funnelcakes, Kamutog, McJobless, HellHound, redoctober2009, Marscott23, Nymph, heedicalking, Candy Apple, Toxicology, Donro98, Ninja Decoy, Car Selling Pyro, Smallguy, Flush535, AcornCake, Decepticon, John Freeman, RedJohn, Reficul, Im_AFK, mp7964, Legodude77, Deve, Artificial Blocko, Frankie², LakeYS, Bisjac, Aut0, Blooker, masterockets, Ghille, PowerDag, mlockha, Inarmaarguero, Filipe, Legoboss, Epicduke, #Ravencroft, /Pacha, Qwepir, Axo-Tak, Cynic, space walker, Implix, Passta Soup, Zuero, MYST, Betelgeuse, Warbler, Ben Grapevine, Tokerovin, Gumba Jonny, Kikanek, QuadStorm, Zay, Jairo, knuckles31, skill4life, TeeOS, Sentry, blockguy123, TDcoolguy300, Nitro_Weavile, Tophat2, Policehead, orboro, Mr Furdle, Incompatible, childofdarkness016, Twerky, Dread, Shy_Guy, Crazy Salt, Badspot, TurnipBlog, Muzzles56, elm, Camel, Skelesys, Mr Queeba, Midevil Warrior, DrenDran, Waru, CharlesSpeaking, Kreon, Tekoul, nienhaus1, BassCrossMegaman1, tber123, Blockz, CC, Maxwell., xxxxkill, Shadowed999, Jubel, Ayxrion, Chekelo, blueblur121, Chrono

My nominations:

-snip of the century-

everyone that's online except yourself

why did you put me in there?
:(

everyone that's online except yourself

He just copy-and-pasted everyone online and removed himself

at least he was smart enough to take his name off for the joke!

He just copy-and-pasted everyone online and removed himself
ah

I won last year's village idiot.
Not something to be proud of.

Not something to be proud of.

But he got a trophy made of pixels

But he got a trophy made of pixels
yummy just how i like them

I nominate Davidosss2003 I think it was and Arthur555. I am definitely voting for Setro

Yay I'm not a village idiot
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 01:05:04 AM by Skig »

yes

Mr Queeba took home the trophy
I thought that was muslim's topic.

since when are users threads

or am I missing something

the only person i saw from the poll that was legitimately bad was setro, minus troll accounts

Queeba has seen improvements and we barely see Maxx nowadays

holy stuff setro is in the lead