Author Topic: INTERNET EXPLORER IS USEFUL!  (Read 2099 times)

The faster a web browser can go, the more likely it is to crash and burn

Fast unstable to slow stable:
Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer
Chrome has never crashed on me and is really fast

I honestly don't know what the forget you're talking about.

the hacker is just a anti-google circlejerker, move along
take all his google related "facts" with a grain spoonful of salt

Still using IE and I have been using for the past 6 Years

Hang on let me get my can of flame repellent before the rest of you guys come in

the hacker is just a anti-google circlejerker, move along
take all his google related "facts" with a grain spoonful of salt
...what lol

the hacker is just a anti-google circlejerker, move along
Your tears are delicious.

...what lol
ive seen in on plenty of threads from chrome to search, im not going to look through his posts for you, either
Your tears are delicious.
what?



The only thing IE is useful for me besides downloading other browsers, is for reminding me to uninstall and de-clutter my computer.

In my experience IE runs flash programs a lot better than chrome/firefox

In my experience IE runs flash programs a lot better than chrome/firefox

Ew, flash.

I prefer firefox due to customization. And I would choose chromium over chrome anyway. It's pretty much the same thing, but open-source.

i use SeaMonkey because its not flashy and its fast

honestly the best browsers imo are chrome and firefox