Author Topic: 12 year olds stab girl...  (Read 4784 times)

i mean i dont even get it slender and all the games that came after it were sub-par at best why the hell would it get this popular

amnesia is the real stuff forget all that jump scare ass bullstuff

my interpretation of what made them do this:

girls: slndermna if we mruder are frned wil u tuch ore tities at nite?
slenderman: yes

Don't forget his hair dryer.

he'll melt the humans!

wait what

what happened
i wouldnt mind melting those friends though

can we just like eradicate everyone 12 and below currently cuz someone obviously forgeted up those generations

can we just like eradicate everyone 12 and below currently cuz someone obviously forgeted up those generations
i will stab

it would be smarter to eradicate the parents as well so they don't breed anymore idiotic children

If it wasn't slenderman, it would be some other character. Some kids are just whacky and do stuff like this. It best to intervene now rather than let this event go unnoticed.

i've always thought you were 12 though

huh

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/03/slenderman-wisconsin-stabbing/9934337/

I just love how the school blocked creepypasta. Because it's totally the site's fault the whole thing happened.

Might as well block all other mildly creepy or satanic websites on the internet to prevent further happenings!

no because some of them are attractive.

just give them all to me and i will reform them.

I heard about this, and my parents confronted me since I used to read slender pastas all the time. They flipped their stuff on me saying "You can't go on this site anymore" "I will shutdown your internet access" On a side note, Sorry girls but Slender Senpai will never notice you.