Author Topic: meaning of life  (Read 2790 times)

Still counts, no one specified what kind of 'dragon'
ok i shouldn't have to spell this stuff out but I'm talking about the type referred to in legends, which is what Camera and Abstath were talking about. I wouldn't have posted if I believed that they were referring to the Komodo Dragon.

ok i shouldn't have to spell this stuff out but I'm talking about the type referred to in legends, which is what Camera and Abstath were talking about. I wouldn't have posted if I believed that they were referring to the Komodo Dragon.

Which is simply a large lizard which was named after the fictional beasts, so that doesn't help his case at all.

the meaning of life is nuclear devices and snakes

Yeah, I realize that. I just wonder why I haven't ever seen her before.
how'd you figure out his gender?

So you're saying that beyond trusting Jesus, absolutely nothing matters? That's foolish and selfish as hell if you really believe that.
Since everything on this earth is finite and rusts/fades away, it's the most logical choice. Trusting Jesus and making him Lord of your life entails many other things as well, such as how you choose to treat other people and the personal choices you make. It's the most selfless thing I can do.

"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever" - Isaiah 40:8

Since everything on this earth is finite and rusts/fades away, it's the most logical choice. Trusting Jesus and making him Lord of your life entails many other things as well, such as how you choose to treat other people and the personal choices you make. It's the most selfless thing I can do.

"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever" - Isaiah 40:8
you do not need religion in your life to be a good person

but religion gives you more of a reason to try ~resonkinetic 2014

My meaning of life are steam trains

Each coal stone they burn, is a heartbeat inside me.

EDIT: CHangd the heartbeat mispell
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 02:29:50 PM by danielmoya »

My meaning of life are steam trains

Each coal stone they burn, is a heatbeat inside me.
idk if you put heatbeat purposefully but it suits

To be as creative as possible.

Perhaps, but being a good person isn't what it's about. I don't deserve to go to heaven. No human on this earth does. It's only by the grace of God, through Jesus Christ, that we can join God in Heaven and later on the New Earth forever in perfection.

If so, shouldn't your goal in the corporeal realm be to inform others of this reality?

Perhaps, but being a good person isn't what it's about. I don't deserve to go to heaven. No human on this earth does. It's only by the grace of God, through Jesus Christ, that we can join God in Heaven and later on the New Earth forever in perfection.
there will never be a perfect earth
and there cant be

The meaning of life? The answer to that is to die for!