Poll

-unused-

Sieg Kaiser
23 (63.9%)
Die Kaiser
13 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: StarMade - On the long road to Beta!  (Read 95552 times)

gents, i have a found a great server

Shattered Skies!

Hardcore vanilla server with 12km size sectors, 75% item drop on death, high asteroid mining bonuses, and very active admins! Server's very stable too, High player counts as well.

i'll be there making a name for Arstotzka if you guys ever wanna join me
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:11:08 PM by Planr »

Hardcore vanilla server with 12km size sectors

I came.
definitely will try to join you.

Goddamnit I need help redesigning turrets. Is there any way to get the same DPS out of the turrets that we used to?

Not really. Your best option is to build a ball turret like what they had on bombers in ww2

Not really. Your best option is to build a ball turret like what they had on bombers in ww2

I was thinking that perhaps building hollow turrets which would allow for the guns to move inside. This would include the usage of turret wells that extend into the ship.

Is there any talk of this lost DPS at all?

Bomp

Behold the Boreslaw Class Battlecruiser. Four Katyusha AShM missile batteries, eight Lenin medium guns, and almost a dozen Aspis PDW. Block 2 Improvements will possibly add torcreep tubes, or VLS systems.

I was thinking that perhaps building hollow turrets which would allow for the guns to move inside. This would include the usage of turret wells that extend into the ship.

Is there any talk of this lost DPS at all?
sadly no, but there ought to be.

I see this thread has not been updated in a long time;

But mates, we are now harboring on Shattered Skies! Fantastic server with 12km sectors, 145mps speed limit, and newtonian physics!

We are currently building a new station... A very big one! So big it can store our entire fleet on the inside!
WIP pictures of it coming soon.

I see this thread has not been updated in a long time;

But mates, we are now harboring on Shattered Skies! Fantastic server with 12km sectors, 145mps speed limit, and newtonian physics!

We are currently building a new station... A very big one! So big it can store our entire fleet on the inside!
WIP pictures of it coming soon.

yeaaaa are we gonna dominate the galaxy or something? it sort of became a tedious process just trying to get to your sector lol

yeaaaa are we gonna dominate the galaxy or something? it sort of became a tedious process just trying to get to your sector lol
we will definitely dominate as much of the galaxy as we can, and with Comr4de's new efficient rail miner, we will probably never have to worry about resource deficits.
Right now we are just focusing all our efforts on mining and building this huge space station, as it's going to house pretty much our entire fleet inside it.

Luckily, Shattered Skies's 12-km sectors and 50-block advanced build mode block space modifier setting allows us to build the station fairly easily, though even with a structure of it's size it's still quite a tedious process. so far i've managed to get us a power tankage on the station of over 3 billion energy units. and by the time it's finished, it's probably even going to be like, 50 or a hundred billion.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 12:36:16 AM by Planr »

no one man should have all that power!!!!

what are you gonna do when his avatar changes, HM??

what are you gonna do when his avatar changes, HM??
it wont, cuz he will