Poll

-unused-

Sieg Kaiser
23 (63.9%)
Die Kaiser
13 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: StarMade - On the long road to Beta!  (Read 95554 times)

wait how would i do such a thing

do y'all build ships for fun in solo?

do y'all build ships for fun in solo?
Idk about these other guys but I build all my ships in singleplayer.

what in the absolute forget, all the animated blocks are broken and all the colors are wonky and stuff. dark grey blocks are red and my core keeps switching between jpegs.

what's your GPU like?

Reinstall, sounds like the textures got corrupted

reinstalled completely, did nothing.

try switching texture packs

try switching texture packs
Thats actually a much better question. The only currently supported texture packs are pixel and default. Realistic hasn't been updated in... a while. If it's in there it's because you have an ancient installation (congrats)

Thats actually a much better question. The only currently supported texture packs are pixel and default. Realistic hasn't been updated in... a while. If it's in there it's because you have an ancient installation (congrats)
yeah i had realistic enabled, maybe thats why. imma disable that.

Back from vacation, though I'm heading into an off-week. I'll try to design some ships for the Glorious Arstotzkan Fleet of the Potomac whatever outlying star system I find myself in.

Glorious Theme for now before the Great Arstotzkan Fire battle music collection.

In fealty of Comr4de, our undying Sphess Jesus, and by the grace of Bask Om, I declare colony drop upon the planet of Coaxochchitlanuit or however systems in starmade are named. I hereby sign the death warrant of an entire faction, and consign forum boards to drama. May server integrity account in all balance. The Arstotzkans Protect.

I wish i had video editing knowledge because i would crank out some good propaganda
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 11:06:24 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

So how powerful is our faction? I've not checked on one of these threads in a long while. It seems like we've stomped through a lot of people.