>BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."

Author Topic: >BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."  (Read 55633 times)

the leader of innawoods seems to be a richard, because he clearly doesnt care. i tried launching an offensive but he has better weapons than me so it didnt work.

oh man i take that back the leader is actually tellling him to stop it seems

the country refuses to give up without demands. what the forget.

i tried launching an offensive but he has better weapons than me
lets try to figure out why this is a bad idea

post the comms

the comms between him and me were me saying "what the hell" and then i pmed the innawoods leader and the guy sent me "ill give up the war if you give me a turns worth of and oil, and 10000k" so i told him to forget off and pmed the leader again

the comms between him and me were me saying "what the hell" and then i pmed the innawoods leader and the guy sent me "ill give up the war if you give me a turns worth of and oil, and 10000k" so i told him to forget off and pmed the leader again
post pictures of the comms

post pictures of the comms
i just deleted them lol i didnt think i would need them

i never keep comms though i probably should

i just deleted them lol i didnt think i would need them

i never keep comms though i probably should
why

why
well what the hell i dont get any advice until i make the mistakes i mean come on

well what the hell i dont get any advice until i make the mistakes i mean come on
why would you think it is a good idea to delete the only pieces of evidence you have

why would you think it is a good idea to delete the only pieces of evidence you have
i dont know i just dont keep comms

i dont know i just dont keep comms
please keep them in the future

please keep them in the future
yeah i know
the leader isnt responding does he just not care when his countries attack other alliances

Make a big deal about it on the forums

Make a big deal about it on the forums
if the leader doesnt respond and the guy doesnt declare peace then i'll make an account and complain or something

ok the leader is responding