>BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."

Author Topic: >BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."  (Read 55610 times)

ok the leaders gonna give the guy the boot if he attacks me and repay me in some way i guess

im now the leader of Twat

how do i get my approval up it sucks and nothing is raising it

how do i get my approval up it sucks and nothing is raising it
what is your approval at the moment

also I need help getting my training up because "Train your Conscripts" isn't really helping much at all.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 11:45:16 PM by Xolerate² »

what is your approval at the moment

also I need help getting my training up because "Train your Conscripts" isn't really helping much at all.
you're in the wrong alliance my friend

alright time to write a general guide

for a general how do i know what button press do guide go to http://blocgame.com/forums/index.php?topic=234.0

HOW TO PLAY BLOC BY ME

MILITARY

It is a known fact that in >Bloc everyone around you is secretly trying to kill you. Having a strong military will not allow your fellow conspirators to succeed. There are five things a good nation needs for it's military to succeed, troops, training, technology, air superiority, and chems.

Troops

Having lots of soldiers is a pretty obvious plus. The more cannon fodder you have the more likely you will kill the enemy, as troop number is a deciding factor in combat. To gain troops you must recruit, but there are limitations on recruiting. Every 20k troops you have adds a -1 penalty to growth. Eventually with enough troops you should be able to cancel out growth entirely, be this good or bad in your opinion. Every time you recruit troops your manpower and growth is drained. Manpower can be managed by remaining at untapped and recruiting to plentiful and waiting for the turn change where your manpower will reset to untapped. This is the most efficient  and best long term way to recruit troops. Keep in mind manpower regenerates slower the lower it is so if you go below plentiful disband until you return. DO NOT STOP RECRUITING (REASONABLY) EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT AT WAR YOUR GROWTH DOES NOT MATTER

Training

Traning is also important, as having stuffty troops will almost always lose you a war. To train you just have to dump money into training until they get to elite. Every time you recruit troops your training goes down by a number that is relative to troop size, so having large amounts of troops will decrease the jump down in training per recruitment. Keep in mind that having elite training doesn't mean max training, and so you should dump money into it until it says your troops are fully trained. Keep in mind training costs scale with the number of troops in your army and the level of training they are.

!!!!!!!!!!!Technology HOLY stuff THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!

Technology is actually a code word for weapons. You gain weapons by either begging the soviets for some or having a factory. Technology is the single most important factor in deciding a battle, as someone one tech level above you will kick your ass hardcore even if you have a stuffload more troops than him. Keep this in mind and try to build 2 factories as fast as possible so you can produce weapons through raw material instead of just soviet aid. Alternatively you can buy weapons on the black market for a price of around 300k and a reputation drop, so buy responsibly.

Air Force

Relatively important as without an air force the enemies air force can walk all over you doing at least 2k free troop damages per turn. The only reasonable way to get an air force is to beg from the soviets as the weapon cost is obscene. You can also bomb chems if you keep getting gassed or factories if you absolutely hate the guy you are warring. Having a large air force is recommended if you want to get bombed less. !Warning air forces may be bugged so bombing with one will usually get yours shot down even if you ridiculously outair your opponent, try to keep them for defense only until it is confirmed fixed.!

Chems

Largely just cash holes after recent balance patches, chems used to destroy manpower and the gdp of someone you are warring as well as do reasonable damage to enemy armies, they now just barely scratch the GDP of the person being gassed in question. Don't do chems until further notice especially when you can buy a mine.

rest of the guide soon tell me if i forgeted anything up because its like 2 am when i wrote this
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 01:07:02 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

my approval is nice and i havent been able to raise it

also he ended the war

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

bruh

also i hit vietnam war surplus

54k elite korean war surplus
eh

my approval is nice and i havent been able to raise it

also he ended the war
build hospital

An asteroid has landed in my territory and I gave it to the Soviets so now I have more money and 51 soviet relations. <3