How to come out?

Author Topic: How to come out?  (Read 5178 times)

I think you should have a formal one on one conversation with your mom about your orientation about how you are gay and would like her to accept you for who you are as her son.

i just hinted at it until my mom basically asked

I thought you had a girlfriend?

ill actually make a serious reply;

in all reality, dont.  unfortunately in our society it's still a very controversial topic and not something you need to start with your parents right this minute.  loveual fluidity is very present in males and for all you know you could go from your current loveual standing to a completely different one when you're 17/18.  just get fully comfortable with your loveuality and understand the choice you make when you make it public knowledge.  dont think im saying you need to muffle your loveuality because its 'wrong' or some stuff like that.  im just saying that make sure that you're 100% before you do anything.  especially to your parents.  because a lot of society still is unaccepting.  but make sure you still be you.  

invite her to a ceremony in your room and then step out of your closet.

wat?
honestly WHAT

I honestly did, I couldn't tell you were gay even though people always rumored it.

Whats with the trend of homeschooled kids being homo

I couldn't tell you were gay
jesus loving christ oh my god shut up, forever, never say anything ever again, for the rest of your life, please

Because usually people at the age of 16-18 get p-spot exams. I remember my brother did. He fell off of the medical examine table.
No. Please. Say it ain't so. Worst. Day. Of My Life.

jesus loving christ oh my god shut up, forever, never say anything ever again, for the rest of your life, please

What did I do to you?

Yes. He fell off once the doctor had his finger in his ass, We heard a thud outside the door.

Hes wrong, I've never gotten a p-spot exam.

whats your problem?
i dont flaunt it around like some of the friends on this forum, so not knowing im gay is completely understandable
you can stop being offended for me kthx

social justice alert beep beep beep

What did I do to you?

Nothing. Night Fox is just a moron.

have love with a gay hooker on your moms coffee table