Author Topic: So there's this virus going around my school  (Read 4309 times)

my parents are the kind of parents who want me to go to school even in extreme circumstances
they've only let me stay home twice this whole school year and, as far as i can remember, they were my first ever sick days in public schooling

There was a terrorism threat at my school about a week before graduation.  My mom heard about it and I still went to school on the day that the threat was scheduled.  Nothing happened of course and the student went to jail, but even that outweighs a sickness epidemic.

So they've had a team come in and "disinfect" the school, so it's open today ... http://www.delta-optimist.com/news/norovirus-likely-culprit-at-dss-outbreak-1.1117688

this is the time where we all fight as one against the infection

Norovirus....

Mom would never....

So they've had a team come in and "disinfect" the school, so it's open today ... http://www.delta-optimist.com/news/norovirus-likely-culprit-at-dss-outbreak-1.1117688
12 gauges solve everything, even at the end of the world

this reminds me of that one time a whole team of men in hazard suits started disinfecting my school because of an outbre-
oh wait this is the same situation
anyways they looked pretty cool to me back then

install malwarebytes
that'll help

just got home from today

there were 900+ people absent

just got home from today

next time your school should announce you should wear condoms to prevent this situation again

Norovirus infection is characterized by nausea, forceful vomiting, watery diarrhea, abdominal pain, and in some cases, loss of taste. General lethargy, weakness, muscle aches, headache, and low-grade fever may occur. The disease is usually self-limiting, and severe illness is rare. Although having norovirus can be unpleasant, it is not usually dangerous and most who contract it make a full recovery within a couple of days. The virus affects around 267 million people and causes over 200,000 deaths each year; these deaths are usually in less developed countries and in the very young, elderly and immuno-suppressed.

just got home from today

wtf how big is your school

just got home from today

what

how has there not been a quarantine

holy forget my mom just got this today

Any investigation into the origin?
With this many people this suddenly I'd guess something like contaminated cafeteria food