Author Topic: Flatflyer & his annoying obsession  (Read 21217 times)

I wasn't making it about me, I was pointing out the double standard

and my posts per day is low because I left the forums and game for two loving years
well gee, don't you think that'd count for something? flatflyer's been here for less than a year and already has double your posts. his posts are way more frequent than yours

Wow, you posted about dragons frequently more than 2 years ago and no one made a Drama topic or complaint. I guess that means anyone complaining about something slightly related now is a double standard.

Aannnnnnnnd, no FlatFlyer to be found.

You win.

posting more often just means you have more free time/ the boards and threads you frequent move quickly

the forums used to be a lot more passive when it would come to drama

posting more often just means you have more free time/ the boards and threads you frequent move quickly
you're still missing the fact that at least 10 of those posts a day are dedicated towards birds

One thing for those who don't browse that Furry Thread.

He's always begging for bird related art on like every page but never contributes any himself.

I've got nothing against flatflyer, but this is plain annoying. I've read through many of his posts in the OP and they're all basically the same thing; not to mention he inserts this in conversations completely unrelated. "You're talking about the relevancy of outdated hardware? Birds!"

While that may be a bad example, it's sort of what he's doing. If it was more like, "You're talking about animal-themed characters? Birds!", that would be acceptable, but half the time there is no direct correlation between his comment and the discussion at hand.

Not to mention how disgusting this is, even to furries; blatant interest in yiff and open (debatable) zoophilia is something that everybody should be disgusted in, even the people that associate with him/the fandom he spews everywhere.

the forums used to be a lot more passive when it would come to drama
ok, no edit.

what I meant to say with this was that the community from before differed because there were less users. it would be stranger with a smaller community and it would be hard for problems to arise precisely because of that.

you're still missing the fact that at least 10 of those posts a day are dedicated towards birds
oh god help us, WE HAVE TO READ FREQUENT POSTS ABOUT SOMETHING WE DON'T LIKE

One thing for those who don't browse that Furry Thread.

He's always begging for bird related art on like every page but never contributes any himself.
Wow weak, when I went on that thread I was the complete opposite. He's like, reversing the phrase "dishing it out, but can't take it".

oh god help us, WE HAVE TO READ FREQUENT POSTS ABOUT SOMETHING WE DON'T LIKE

did anyone ever tell you about the straw that broke the camel's back
no offense to camel but still

I think you're missing the entire point of this thread.

The discussion is not about Flatflyer posting about birds, it's that he does it everywhere. Talking about birds 10 times a day is fair if it's all in one concentrated place but he's putting it everywhere, and if I were to spew stuff about the correlation between my forums name and terrorists every day I'm pretty sure you'd say "shut up" at least once. But you're in the same bag as him so I'm not surprised.

How did this whole animal forget trend start anyway? :/

How did this whole animal forget trend start anyway? :/
goats and arabs