Author Topic: Flatflyer & his annoying obsession  (Read 21222 times)

people also tried asking politely, but as you can see that didn't work either.
do you realize what ignore means

by asking you are failing at ignoring, you don't "try" to ignore someone, you do it

Shame you can't ignore people when they criticize your models you hypocrite.

ouch

people also tried asking politely, but as you can see that didn't work either.
no?
i havent seen anyone "politely" ask me to stop because everyone was fine with it at the time and now suddenly it pisses you off

if you wouldve asked politely before i would've stopped/ decreased the amount of me doing it.

do you realize what ignore means

by asking you are failing at ignoring, you don't "try" to ignore someone, you do it
I meant as in people ignored him at first but it started getting out of hand. That is what I implied by saying that they tried to ignore him. At this point you're just looking desperately for reasons to keep this up.

no?
i havent seen anyone "politely" ask me to stop because everyone was fine with it at the time and now suddenly it pisses you off

if you wouldve asked politely before i would've stopped/ decreased the amount of me doing it.
It's pissed people off for more than just this immediate frame of time...

no?

/suddenly?/

a little solution to our bird problem

I just reread through the whole topic and pretty much no one was attacking Flatflyer lol. Most of the posts are "wow so much evidence." You are the one doing the attacking.
a huge amount of people said he was annoying, that is a personal attack

can we just ignore tokato he's having his own tantrums
good luck with that, people here don't seem to know what ignore means

my being a hypocrite has nothing to do with this situation, I'm sticking up for flat because people have done the exact same thing to me before and it's absolute loving bullstuff

The legend of Flatflyer
There once was a friend boy he was obsessed with birds. And he thought, "Huh if I like something people usually don't, then I can tell them about it over and over until they get really pissed off, that's a great idea!" So then the friend boy ventured off and told everyone about his bird obsession. And when the people got mad at him for saying he had a bird obsession all the time. Then he said to the villagers "Huh I'll stop" over and over to them, but in the end he was lying to them all along. The villagers forgave him over and over and over. But one day the villagers got sooo mad they didn't forgive, so they threw him into an eternal pit. But legend has it he stalks the villagers at night.

no?

this is exactly why you haven't stopped. you're too busy flaunting your bird stuff that you don't realize when people ask you to stop posting about birds everywhere.

that is also a complete lie. you've mentioned before about how you're trying to stop the amount of times you do it. you say this exactly because people are asking you to stop.

I'm sticking up for flat because people have done the exact same thing to me before and it's absolute loving bullstuff
You should've ignored them.

Takato seems to enjoy turning topics into huge arguments, when most of the time it is needless and unprovoked.

can we just leave this at i'll try to continue to decrease doing these bird things in unneeded places and you guys can just tell me politely when i forget up and do it accidentally?

cause its 12:00 here and i'd really rather get some sleep than continue arguing.