dog just ate a lot of chocolate

Author Topic: dog just ate a lot of chocolate  (Read 1695 times)

I have this little dog that weighs 4-8 pounds and he got fed a lot of chocolate by the 5 year old brother
It was enough for him to throw up repeatedly, and now he's panting which is a sign of pretty serious poisoning

I want to get him to the vet but its too late and it's out of my hands right now
Comfort me blf my dog might be dieing

GO TO THE loving VET.

What's his name?
Duke, hes laying bed with me now, and I can't sleep at all
Its all your fault
forget off

see a vet asap
iirc chocolate is like super-cyanide with arsenic sauce for dogs

GO TO THE loving VET.
Like I said it's not an option at the moment, none are open and even if they were I don't know if my parents are  even willing to take him

I should mention that I don't properly know how much was fed to him, so it may not be as serious I made it out to be
However considering his weight it might be pretty bad
Regardless, I'm freaking out

1. Ask the 5 year old how much he fed the dog

2. Call 911 or something, they should be able to help, I think

1. Ask the 5 year old how much he fed the dog

2. Call 911 or something, they should be able to help, I think
Its 2 am here and he's been asleep for a while, I was told second hand that it was half a bowl but it was extremely vague

Yeah you need serious animal medical attention
Berate your brother who was too idiotic to understand that there are just some foods that humans can have but other animals cant

Behead your brother who was too idiotic to understand that there are just some foods that humans can have but other animals cant
ftfy

Chocolate is horrible for dogs and cats seriously

Chocolate is horrible for dogs and cats seriously
woah really

Okay so now he's running around in my room acting like nothing wrong
Wtf

Atleast get him to a vet and get him checked. There might still be some left over chocholate in his system.