Author Topic: [ONLINE] Armageddon's Endless Zombies Server! | Blockheads  (Read 8061 times)

this server has made my day. WAY better than buttman's!

Thanks for all who joined todays session!

We crashed due to a minor inconvenience...
We are just dealing with technical difficulties with our map. Full server and positive reviews all around!

We'll be hosting soon tomorrow! Please leave any suggestions or requests below!

Double post!

Now hosting!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 04:29:58 PM by Bokeh »

My friend an I enjoyed this server a lot, I will consider donating around $5.00 whenever you get a server provider.

definitely better than buttman's server
is rly good u guys should play
this server has made my day. WAY better than buttman's!
My friend an I enjoyed this server a lot, I will consider donating around $5.00 whenever you get a server provider.
this was fun

BUMP. Thanks you all, We really appreciate the feedback!

Now hosting!
*NEW*: We are testing out physics death with this game mode! Come try it with us!

DOUBLE-POST: New Pill Gun! - Now hosting!

Pill gun made by Armageddon
*NEW*: You can now heal! After a certain amount of heals, you get points!
*NEW*: Damage levels are now purchasable thanks to Armageddon!

i did it

i got the warhead

which brings me to trying it out

spoilers:

its loving awful
it should be remplaced for a way better weapon, it was basically worse than using drunken rockets or any other type of rocket weapon

also, you should really make it so special rounds give more points for surviving them
i just survived a loving 200 rocket zombie round and only got 15 points for being alive
should be way more
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 10:54:54 PM by Maui69 »

1)its loving awful
it should be remplaced for a way better weapon, it was basically worse than using drunken rockets or any other type of rocket weapon

2)also, you should really make it so special rounds give more points for surviving them
i just survived a loving 200 rocket zombie round and only got 15 points for being alive
should be way more

1) I told people countless times it isn't worth it. It was just a joke item and it pains me to see you take it so seriously... You were the first person to purchase the item because you were the only person naive enough to expect something good out of it despite my countless warnings.

2) We're still trying to tamper with the custom waves. I opened up special waves last minute, they weren't even supposed to be on in the first place.

UPDATE: We finally got a VPS thanks to Ottosparks and got a neat health cross when you get hurt! (Credits to Armageddon)
Will be running a 24/7 Server soon!

Health cross credits to Armageddon
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 07:10:34 PM by Bokeh »

Really enjoyed playing last night. Can't wait for it to open again.  :cookieMonster:
I'll think about donating when I get payed :P
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 02:16:35 PM by keb911 »

Really enjoyed playing last night. Can't wait for it to open again.  :cookieMonster:
I'll think about donating when I get payed :P

Haha we really appreciate it!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 11:35:48 PM by Bokeh »

1) I told people countless times it isn't worth it. It was just a joke item and it pains me to see you take it so seriously... You were the first person to purchase the item because you were the only person naive enough to expect something good out of it despite my countless warnings.

lol i never did take it seriously

i just did it as something to do/some kind of objective for myself

i was only kinda pissed about it since the round afterwards was really frustrating due to people whining cos i took ages to clear out the 200 rocket zombies :^)

looks amazing. great work guys :)

Should be re-opening soon, according to Bokeh!

EDIT: Or not   :(
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 09:01:22 PM by Farad »

Should be re-opening soon, according to Bokeh!

EDIT: Or not   :(
Sorry for the delay.. We are now up!