Author Topic: Admin Rifle  (Read 3106 times)

Hello, i was wondering if anyone out there would like to take the time and make an admin rifle for me?  If you could do it, could you make it have different modes like kick and ban or if thats too complicated make two separate rifles.

No.
Plus,it would get instantly fail binned because it's exactly like the ban hammer only ranged

Perhaps admins can do a "kick" attack, which kicks the victim from the server...

That would encourage admins to just kick or ban people for fun.

Perhaps admins can do a "kick" attack, which kicks the victim from the server...

No.

This is completely abusive. No matter what.

Now all we need is a ban mini-nuke that permabans everyone in the blast radius with the ban reason: "Nuked"

Now all we need is a ban mini-nuke that permabans everyone in the blast radius with the ban reason: "Nuked"

Inspiration...

Use the ban button in the menu. There is absolutely no way this is useful for anything but abuse.

Use the ban button in the menu. There is absolutely no way this is useful for anything but abuse.
But abuse rhymes with fun!

But abuse rhymes with fun!
Are you reta-- oh wait, I have already asked this way too many times.

One last thing does anyone know how to get the server settings that allow you to make people admin and stuff back regular rtb doesnt work (obviously because its closed)

Tezuni had one of these

One last thing does anyone know how to get the server settings that allow you to make people admin and stuff back regular rtb doesnt work (obviously because its closed)
Just use RTB? It doesn't need the API for server settings to work.

why not just make a weapon usable by anyone that bans everyone when used