I think i just caught my dad masturbating

Author Topic: I think i just caught my dad masturbating  (Read 6992 times)

looks like your dad's right hand woman is now just his right hand

"Let's race!"
oh god haha
looks like your dad's right hand woman is now just his right hand
what if he's a lefty

I think it's time you gave him the talk.

what if he's a lefty
I use my left hand even though I'm a righty
idk why, it just feels
right

Spanktube
share that stuff yo

I use my left hand even though I'm a righty
idk why, it just feels
right
I just stick with my right hand
I can keep the motion a lot more easily with it
also this is now procrastinationthread2.0

oh god lol.

anyways, if your parents are divorced which it sounds like they are, then its not that much of a problem. But if they are still together then I highly suggest that you talk to him about it. Its not right for a man to cheat on his wife like that.
Pretty sure it's normal to do that when men are depressed or something.

oh god lol.

anyways, if your parents are divorced which it sounds like they are, then its not that much of a problem. But if they are still together then I highly suggest that you talk to him about it. Its not right for a man to cheat on his wife like that.

what if he's a lefty
He is a lefty, just like me.

oh god lol.

what the forget

Pretty sure it's normal to do that when men are depressed or something.
I don't think you grasp the fact that everyone masturbates.

Some ultrasounds have noticed the baby rubbing their crotch continuously, so it could be possible that you were jerking off before you were even born. It's called Fetal procrastination.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 01:22:48 PM by Tonkka² »

Some ultrasounds have noticed the baby rubbing their crotch continuously, so it could be possible that you were jerking off before you were even born.
hot

Some ultrasounds have noticed the baby rubbing their crotch continuously, so it could be possible that you were jerking off before you were even born.
oh
hot
OH
this should not expand dong
my dong is not expanded by this at all

ohOHmy dong is not expanded by this at all

dong now expanded