I think i just caught my dad masturbating

Author Topic: I think i just caught my dad masturbating  (Read 6993 times)

so op said procrastination is something everyone does, but his dad appearantly crossed the line
I didn't say that getting caught was okay

procrastination is the kind of personal thing that no one else wants to hear about

0/10 has happened to me like 12 times

also how do you even know that he masturbated

sure you found research sites but you don't really know if he actually masturbated

sure you found research sites but you don't really know if he actually masturbated
what else would he do

what else can you do with research
if you dont masturbate to research you are probably stupid

what else would he do
trying to incorporate his son into his research

you should probably assume that any male over the age of 18 and under the age of 60 masturbates, its completely normal and beneficial in many ways. research is not bad for you either, research addiction on the other hand is a problem, but I bet you tonkka, and most everyone else in this thread, are addicted to your computer/videogames  which is just as bad as a research addiction in many ways (as are all addictions)

you should probably assume that any male over the age of 18 and under the age of 60 masturbates, its completely normal and beneficial in many ways. research is not bad for you either, research addiction on the other hand is a problem, but I bet you tonkka, and most everyone else in this thread, are addicted to your computer/videogames  which is just as bad as a research addiction in many ways (as are all addictions)

dude. loving "spank tube".

that has to be embarrassing if anything. This thread isn't about how terrible research is, its about how hilarious it is when you catch someone from watching it.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 10:51:41 AM by Tonkka² »

-picsnip-

dude. loving "spank tube".

that has to be embarrassing if anything. This thread isn't about how terrible research is, its about how hilarious it is when you catch someone from watching it.
But he's totally right.

If I had to have someone find any of my research endeavors I'd be happy if it was something as normal as spank tube.

At least you didn't catch him watching German stuff research.

"spank tube" sounds kinky as forget

"spank tube" sounds kinky as forget
I like it
What has your dad been watching

german stuff research is good taste my friend