I think i just caught my dad masturbating

Author Topic: I think i just caught my dad masturbating  (Read 6974 times)

my dad had it bookmarked on his ipad
he gave his old ipad to my mom when he got the new ipad mini, and my mom's like "what's protech" (it was researchhub) and he's like "idk honey"
then she deleted it
HE'S SO LUCKY SHE DIDN'T OPEN IT

he gave his old ipad to my mom when he got the new ipad mini, and my mom's like "what's protech" (it was researchhub) and he's like "idk honey"
then she deleted it
she knows

then she deleted it
holy stuff. That happened to me about 3 years ago.

sometimes when i use the old laptop that my mom uses for facebook, i'll see that she's been searching nipple piercings and cat tail butt plugs. it's kind of unsettling. also, the contact photo for my mom on my dad's phone is her naked with a collar and cat ears. it's also unsettling that the hallway bathroom that i use at night is like right next to my parent's bedroom so i tend to hear them having love at night or my dad reading research or something to my mom.

sometimes when i use the old laptop that my mom uses for facebook, i'll see that she's been searching nipple piercings and cat tail butt plugs. it's kind of unsettling. also, the contact photo for my mom on my dad's phone is her naked with a collar and cat ears. it's also unsettling that the hallway bathroom that i use at night is like right next to my parent's bedroom so i tend to hear them having love at night or my dad reading research or something to my mom.
well your parents seem to have an... interesting love life

well now we know why shes carolcat

oh my god

oh my loving god I feel so bad for you

hote
I found researchhub, brazzers and researchoargentino in my dad's history.
My dad is so good at hiding his tracks when he borrows my computer.

oh god lol.

anyways, if your parents are divorced which it sounds like they are, then its not that much of a problem. But if they are still together then I highly suggest that you talk to him about it. Its not right for a man to cheat on his wife like that.
just a question:
aren't you christian?