Author Topic: (FWN)_ElementalWolf269  (Read 9136 times)

8 years would put your ID in the top 5k. Hell, 6 is a huge overestimate.
On steam -.-

He will NEVER get banned he's been in service for 6 years
I can't believe this.
You actually believe that the longer someone's been using a service, the less likely it is for them to get banned. I didn't know IQ's went that low.
In that case, you're forgeted anyway because it's already been reported by several accounts at this point (most likely).
Yeah? I spend money on real life things, not just games you know >.>
Like carrots?

I can't believe this.
You actually believe that the longer someone's been using a service, the less likely it is for them to get banned. I didn't know IQ's went that low.
In that case, you're forgeted anyway because it's already been reported by several accounts at this point (most likely).Like carrots?
Sorry only you buy those, man this is fun keep it up :)

You think being hated is fun? Isn't that common trait in trolls? As in, it's the defining feature of a troll?

oop
woop
there you go admitting to trolling again

You think being hated is fun? Isn't that common trait in trolls? As in, it's the defining feature of a troll?
You guys don't hate me, you love me :D Gay friends.
And this is fun because its so loving funny!

You guys don't hate me, you love me :D Gay friends.
And this is fun because its so loving funny!

You have a demented sense of humor. I suggest finding a therapist.

Everyone that has ever posted something on this thread or the old one about Aware, should be banned.

His steam account doesn't appear in the peoples search.

hm i wonder if he was vac banned

Everyone that has ever posted something on this thread or the old one about Aware, should be banned.
That includes you too bud

Lashing out will totes help you.

Oh, so MasterTrod1122 should get banned as well? Didn't know you loved to kill off your own people.

Oh, so MasterTrod1122 should get banned as well? Didn't know you loved to kill off your own people.
Explain what he did?