Poll

will littlebigplanet 3 ever get to a playable state through patches?

no
no

Author Topic: LittleBigPlanet Megathread ver. 1: Hte Edn  (Read 37079 times)

« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 11:06:29 PM by Filipe »

And this is you... what a forgeter!

« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 06:13:00 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

Apparently a community update came out recently that tried to fix the same levels being on top of Busiest, Most Hearted, and Most Played, but it quickly became the Cool Pages all over again.

Apparently a community update came out recently that tried to fix the same levels being on top of Busiest, Most Hearted, and Most Played, but it quickly became the Cool Pages all over again.
Define 'Cool Pages'.

TBH, I thought the way they had the Cool Pages set up was OK (and by 'OK' I mean it had room for improvement but they got the layout right), but they completely messed it up in LBP3.

Cool Pages:

A option in the LBP community where you can see the popular levels at that moment in time. (similar to Imgur's popular option) Sadly, it has been overrun by people who constantly copy levels.

make oddsock with some glasses and a large afro and then you have me
ask and ye shall receive

ask and ye shall receive

that was me last year
i have straight hair now :<

Is anyone else tired/bored of LittleBigPlanet now? Especially since LBP3 was a total failure?

I played the story up to the final boss with my friend and then we just quit cause we were tired of the buggy as forget game.

6 months later and I heard it still buggy.

I thought I was eternally screwed when I couldn't use the level editor and go past world one in the story mode.

Then I restarted without loading my LBP2 profile.  That seemed to fix things and now I'm working on the story mode.

I played the story up to the final boss with my friend and then we just quit cause we were tired of the buggy as forget game.

6 months later and I heard it still buggy.
It's just barely playable now.

Man, it hurts to hear how broken LBP3 is, especially considering how much fun i had with 1 and 2

I hope they actually get around to fixing it, i'm still looking forward to playing it one day

I doubt the game will be fixed. It's gotten bad to the point where a hacker managed to get unused content from the game itself. Unused content that should have been in the game in the first place.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 09:31:15 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

There's DLC coming out that reimagines LBP/LBP2 levels.

Also, I don't deserve to be the owner of this thread. Locking.